Foreigner in real estate of Taiwan

Look Montenegro is a corrupt country who risks civil war and plus Taiwan is a country more beautiful than Montenegro and of course I have to learn Mandarin so that’s why i am gonna go to course this summer and with god help, I will attend university and then find a job but it would be much more better that instead of judging me on my own decisions even bad or good i would prefer at least help if you know any information what I am looking for.

If you want to make big money, working in real estate is not it.

It’s just my dream job that’s not money if it is a dream

Unless you live in Canada :grin:

Homes being overbid by 50% or more in bidding wars
Inspections and conditions waived
Homes bought sight unseen
Huge broker commissions
No general area pricelist available

A friend basically called the agent, said I want the house, signed the papers, agent got 5% or something like that in commissions for doing nothing. She even bought him a BBQ as a thank you for the easy sale.

Sorry to sound like a broken record. But, why Taiwan? What’s your connection or interest? How in the wide world of sports did Taiwan even cross your mind?

Other beautiful countries include, but are not merely limited to, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Borneo Island, Maldives, Japan, South Korea, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia and on and on and on.

From time to time, we get newbies who posts something along the lines of, “I’ve wanted to live in Taiwan my whole life (24 years old) and can hardly wait to get there!” But, after a very short time of being here, become disillusioned and depart Taiwan with very unhappy memories after attempting to move here and live here.

Trust me when I tell you that no one is judging you for wanting to move to Taiwan. However, you are only 16 years old and you might not have a true and accurate grasp of what you think you want and/or what your success might be in Taiwan.

Only good people here trying to assist you…well except for @jdsmith. Stay away from that guy! LOL

What makes Taiwan so special for you and why the interest?

1 Like

Hey! I’m good people! I’d be the very first person to tell you that!

1 Like

Nobody here is judging you. We’re trying to help!

If you want to make money in real estate, the United States is the place! It will take a lot of effort to get residency in a foreign country. So you should consider more places, including Taiwan, where you might attend university and eventually get into real estate.

Mr Malcolm just because I am saying that I want to move to Taiwan doesn’t mean I really want to it’s just I am looking and asking about every country in the world but still Thailand is more easy to be real estate agent but I am just being sure where should I build my vision, I am a bit different because a 16 year old should do fun but me I look like 40 year old

:rofl: