Foreigners avoiding each other

Well, problem solved. Musta forgot his login details and email or something.

Nope. I guess he just wanted to change things up a bit since the site changed. A lot of people did that, kid.

2 Likes

Does he? I thought I hadn’t noticed him around for awhile. Now I’m going to have to figure out what name he now posts under which will require some serious thinking and drinking, and Wellcome have sold out of tonic water!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m almost as old as you. :sob::older_man:t2:

1 Like

Once you know, it is soooo obvious.

3 Likes

Well someone just PM the man before his liver fails.

1 Like

I was one of the few mods who actually paid attention. I can read their writing styles: perpetual grammar and punctuation errors, odd spelling. I even know who @BiggusDickus is, and he’s normally pretty erudite in his posting.

1 Like

Yeah they are not that easy, 5 string is kind of easier than 4. Defies logic I know. However, yes not an easy instrument; especially picking (one string at a time).

Yes.

1 Like

the_chief?

Last I heard is that he did ‘pass on’, don’t know for a fact tho, I was told by another Forumosan. Of course I hope I’m wrong.

I actually did know, but I’d forgotten. Early onset dementia.

Nothing like that, no.

2 Likes

My oldest likes to share our entire life story with any old lady on the MRT. Or even better, ask me the most embarrassing question you can think of in front of everyone like if I farted, or that man or that lady farted.

Why be cryptic? Who is he now?

Looking at his posts, his style is similar to @tommy525 i guess

If @the_chief has abandoned his handle for another one, then there should be no issue with a new @Chief in town.

2 Likes

:joy: That’s worse than mine.
Mine ask questions like “where are you going?” or “what’s on your bag?”. Those kinda questions.
My five-year-old daughter walks up to every car parked beside the road playing loud, bassy music and does the peanut butter jelly time dance. The questions don’t bother me. I think it’s good to be social when young rather than shy. But I do worry about the girl wandering up to cars near the road.

The last foreigners that talked to me were two guys trying to sell me their “homemade tiramisu”. Which only confirms that the only random people trying to talk to one randomly on the street are either crazy or trying to sell something or trying to run a scam.

When I moved into my apartment, I still acknowledged other people when entering the elevator - that does not seem to be common around here, though, so I stopped. Foreigners in the apartment building might still get a nod, a “hi” or a “morning”. So I am actually acknowledging them more already than most other people. But after skimming through this thread, maybe some of them might still feel that I’m avoiding them.

1 Like

Welcome are finished - down the pan.
Not happy with Carrefour buying them out - they had a few items Carrefour doesn’t at present seem to stock in their Market stores.

I don’t mind them taking Jasons I thought and still do think it’s shite.

I hope he never sees that

3 Likes