Foreigners in Taiwan: do you get social support through social media?

it’s about foreigners in Taiwan. So, someone who married to Taiwanese and moved here 3 years ago then recently naturalized is not eligible to take the survey, but another who married to Taiwanese and moved here 30 years ago and has been here on APRC is eligible?

2 Likes

Saint Christopher’s Church

Taipei Grand Mosque 臺北清真寺

4 Likes

ESL technically should be EFL in the survey, also doesn’t differentiate usages of social media. For example, I may be using FB for my business but I get what they are after.

Yeah, didn’t like the FB thing. Should be an option at beginning of #10 of ‘I don’t use Facebook’.

When getting a Master’s involves a random survey. As a core part of the ‘research’…Standards have dropped. I see these survey requests every year thrown together…

5 Likes

Hi everyone :sun_with_face:

I posted this 15 days ago. I am reposting now because I need at least 35 more respondents (almost there…!).

Here is the original post:
I am a graduate student at NCCU and I am conducting this survey for my Masters’ thesis. I need as many foreigners to fill it out as possible. Your help would be very much appreciated :blush::pray:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0X1WM8evnvuj6AqHs8CBXIHgq6tF5t8iHccNd5E8FL9p9JA/viewform?usp=sf_link

The survey takes about 10 min to fill out and to thank you for your participation, you will have a chance to win a cash prize:

• 1st prize: 1,000 NT$
  • 2nd prize: 500 NT$
  • 3rd prize: 250 NT$

Please note that only foreigners (non-Taiwanese) currently residing in Taiwan are eligible to participate in the study and by extension to the cash raffle. You can only participate once!

Let me know if you’d be interested to read my thesis.

Thank you for your time :smile:

yes, I am interested in the result of your survey and your thesis.

It may be referred here to bump your original thread rather than creating a new thread on the same survey.

1 Like

I wonder how that all turned out in the end?

1 Like

and the winner was…?

1 Like