Foreigners who fear other Foreigners

I can vouch for this having had lunch and a chat with Bassman as he sat in a ball and rocked back and forth mumbling to himself. :smiley: :smiling_imp:

CYA
Okami[/quote]

Ok, I’m sorry about that. I still don’t know why I wet myself though. It’s the damn pixies fault, damn pixies… get out, get out, get out I say… ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

At least the voices in my head keep me company.

Well Thank God for that! Your self righteous bullshit means nothing! For a second I thought that it might. 99.9% of foreigners?!?!?! That’s 1 out of a thousand. Now we’re all sure you’ve been here such a long time, are so settled, live a life synonymous with being local, but still, you’d need to have met over 5000 foreigners before you took off one of your socks because you’d run out of fingers to count decent foreigners on (clearly can’t use the right hand which seems to be making a frantic wanking motion).

This means one of two things:
a) You’ve been really unfortunate with the people you meet, and amazingly this statistic is true.
b) You’ve had your head crammed up your ass so long you’re not meeting anybody new (
grumble grumble…this is exactly the kind of thing i was talking about don’t need to meet new people they’re so pathetic not listening to my obnoxious little rants grumble grumble…
)

An anagram of your username is “Sour Dimness”

Mine has “Basin slime” (very appropriate, looking at the scunge in the bathroom) and “Ban mislies” (nah)

If you don’t want to say ‘hi’, then don’t. I agree with people who don’t say hi, and those who do. Can you imagine stopping to say hi at an MRT station?! You’d never leave Taipei Main! At school, as a new kid, I didn’t expect everyone to talk to me just because I was new. Why should things have changed?

But to be such a prick about it…

[quote]Most of us who are well-adjusted have/should have more Chinese/Taiwanese/Abo friends than foreigners.quote]
This statement is not exclusive.
Most of us who are well-adjusted have more Chinese/Taiwanese/Abo friends than foreigners. (positive)
Most of us who are well-adjusted should have more Chinese/Taiwanese/Abo friends than foreigners. (negative)

Given the implication of the context, this sentence fits all categories except those who should have but don’t want or care to have more of these kinds of friends.

Don’t have the time or the patience to be kind to the ignorant. If you are in Taiwan to live/work, you should be old enough to realize not everyone wants to be your friend.

99.91% off all foreigners are useless.

have/should have - I wrote that sentence on purpose. Those who are well adjusted have more local friends than foreign friends. Those who are not well adjusted, should make some changes in their lives and stop excluding locals from their social circle.

I’m a fcking ashole, not self-righteous. God-damn some of you are stupid.

• Last day of Black History Momf. Lets go claim our 40 acres and a mule from the local aboriginies.

[quote]99.91% off all foreigners are useless.[/quote]In Taiwan or over the globe? And by foreigners, I presume you’re speaking about Taiwanese. Either way, I think your stats are exaggerated.

Speaking of ignorant… :ohreally:

D_S

Do you call your aborigine friends “abo” to their face or just on here?

Why yes I do nig.

Can someone do something about this d_s guy?
I can’t imagine that personally directed racial slurs are allowed on this forum.

It was a direct question that she chose to ask in a forum rather than send a PM. My response was given after her question was asked. The moderators should have banned the question. If they do flame my post I wouldn’t be surprised. They seem to work overtime on this board. Maybe they’re trying to kiss Big Brother’s ass in hopes for a position with the Thought Police. I wonder if Big Brother is an equal opportunity employer?

According to her biography,not only did Maya Angelou have a Phd, but she was a prostitute in her younger days as well. Did she do some of her writing on her back? Not sure. But let me be the first to say, Black History Momf is over.

Oh boy…

Imagine being so well-adjusted that you have to use anonymous forums to highlight glaring insecurities.

What was it that caused you to behave like this? Only one testicle? Three?

Must do wonders for your pride… “Yeah boys, so there I was with my blinkers on jus’ sayin’ it how it is, and they banned me! Shee-it, hoss! Them fancy-pants useless foreigners, they can’t handle the truth! Gimme a beer, I’sa gots ta be teachin’ tomurra!” etc. etc.

So you call your “Abo” friends that to their face? Call them “shan ren” next time, so we can all see your battered body on the news.

Coward.

Hey asshole, we do not tolerate racial taunts.

Don’t be stupid.

Actually, I was going to defend your right to have the views you hold. However, as we do not tolerate racial taunts, I will be calling for you to be banned.

Grow up, asshole.

You wouldn’t say hi/nod to every white/black face you see in London/Paris/New York/Geneva so why do so here. I take it as the sign of a newbie who is FOTB and feels uncomfortable in a sea of black hair.

Most of the foreigners who come to Taiwan don’t stay long at all - as a long termer why waste your time getting to know someone who will be gone after a few months. Better to make friends with locals or other long term people - people who you have something more in common than simply your racial features.

A lot of the newbies also piss off long term people by their whinging about particular aspects of Taiwan - saying shit like “in the US this would never happen” or “in xxx blah, blah, blah” - some of us think of Taiwan as home and we don’t like others slagging it off. Just cause your talking to a non-Chinese face doesn’t mean we share your opinions or values.

the running side topic:
As for the US melting pot theory - the US is a melting pot with everybody melting in a different corner of the pot - unless they are white middle class and don’t remember their heritage. Brazil is a true melting pot (all the way down to skin color). America isn’t.

drum_session

Wow. YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! Why would you say that to ImaniOU? If you are unable to make a point or defend a position without resorting to using horrible racial slurs against someone, then your point or position is WORTHLESS!!! You should APOLOGIZE to ImaniOU!