Former KGB agent on Marxists and other useful idiots

Pretty revealing series of videos by a former high-ranking KGB agent on their use of ‘useful idiots’ to further their cause…the cause being de-stabilizing non-communist societies.

Bezmenov on Marxists, useful idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=b5vD3wuFMrE

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov explains how Marxist leaders use informers to make
lists of anti-Communist and other politically incorrect people who they want to execute
once they – actually a Jewish oligarchy – come to power. The oligarch’s secret lists
include “civil rights” activists and idealistically-minded “useful idiot” leftists as well.
Bezmenov provides several real world examples of how Marxist leaders even execute and/or
imprison each other.

More from Bezemov:

Bezemov on American Mass Media

youtube.com/watch?v=MCDFmaJy … ed&search=

Bezemov on DeMoralization

youtube.com/watch?v=pE8MCSu_ … ed&search=

Yuri Bezmenov on KGB interest in yoga, brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=fpZsNGAz … ed&search=

Bezmenov on the Soviet system

youtube.com/watch?v=AHk5zUf9 … ed&search=

Er…did you notice that this is posted on various “white nationalist” web sites? TC you are making a fool of yourself.

A search for “Bezmenov” produces nothing but repeated instances of and comments on these antique videos dating from 1984. Bezzo seems to have taken a low profile since then. Maybe he is dead. (I also tried a search for Безменов Юрий but came up with nothing.)

Er…did you notice that this is posted on various “white nationalist” web sites? TC you are making a fool of yourself.[/quote]Juba - No…I am not. I am aware that these vid’s have been used on certain neo-nazi and white supremacist websites. I have researched the videos and not once does Bezemenov even use the words Jew, Jewish or even Judeo in his interviews. He doesnt even allude to anything Jewish in his comments. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
What you are referring to is the commentary by the person who posted the videos. NOT something said by the former KGB agent.

The slime using these videos are the same whether they be neo-nazi or Mohammedans.
Let me ask You…DID YOU WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS BEFORE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR ACCUSATIONS?

It was you who chose to post the “Jewish oligargchy” stuff in your original post with no comment from yourself. I thought it was just a careless oversight on your part but now you tell us you know all about it. Too bad.

[quote=“Juba”]It was you who chose to post the “Jewish oligargchy” stuff in your original post with no comment from yourself. I thought it was just a careless oversight on your part but now you tell us you know all about it. Too bad.[/quote]Juba -
Perhaps you are not familiar with what it means when something is posted in italics?

It means that someone is being quoted.

So…are you going to continue making a fool of yourself with your ridiculous accusations?

Have you viewed and listened to the videos yet?

Do you have a comment related to the actual videos and what the person is speaking to?

I can personally attest to not having seen the videos. Nor did I have spam for lunch and so on and so forth off into a future so dull as to be beneath comment.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Juba - Perhaps you are not familiar with what it means when something is posted in italics?

It means that someone is being quoted.?[/quote]
I know you were quoting someone else’s words, but you chose to quote them without any negative comment - why?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Have you viewed and listened to the videos yet?

Do you have a comment related to the actual videos and what the person is speaking to?[/quote]
The volume on this computer is too low, but I have some vague recollection of hearing something about this guy in my college library way back then in the 80s, where I used to read things like the USIA (CIA?) publication Problems of Communism. I studied Russian language, history and politics, so such things would come to my notice.

Juba -
Ahh…so the answer is ‘no’, you have not seen or heard the posted interviews.
Do give a post if and when you are able to do so. Your comments, given your mentioned university study, might well be interesting.

At first you think the pool is just muddy, but then you wonder if it in fact is not deep, so you stick your finger in. Nope, it’s not deep, in fact it is shallower than you first thought and oily too. You wish you hadn’t stuck your finger in, especially after noticing the frogs appear to have lessions on their skin. And something smells, like a combination of diesel fuel and rotten cow.

There were several noatble KGB defections to the USA in the mid 80’s. This man was one of the more ‘interesting’ in that he had experience at some of the upper echelons of KGB Directorates.

In one of the interview sessions he talks a bit about his Father. This episode also briefly describes the 3 areas of power in the former USSR.

1. Political
  2. KGB/Intelligence
  3. Military - The Soviet military also had their own Intel group - the NKVD. They were loathe to operate/share with the KGB which was seen as much more political. Even thought the KGB had its differences with the Politburo apparatchik*.

*- spelling help via the kind help of Juba.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Perhaps you are not familiar with what it means when something is posted in italics?

It means that someone is being quoted.[/quote]No it doesn’t, have you ever read anything about italics ? You’re making a fool of yourself. :raspberry:

Notice all these youtube postings come from somebody named Hadden88, whose basic purpose in life seems to be glorifying Nazism.

Just wondering how you happened to…stumble across this guy.

And does it have anything to do with your recent obsession with George Soros, director of secret conspiracy of international finance and evil leftists trying to pollute the heritage of our glorious Western Christian civilisation?

Just listening to his comments that Soviet citizens-“Russians” specifically- were not proud of the sacrifices made at Stalingrad or the victory over the Nazis.

And keeping in mind the recent riots in Estonia by ethnic Russians- AFAIK not under the control of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union or the KGB- one can only conclude that this guy is so full of shit up to his tonsils that it’s coming out of his mouth.

Though I did appreciate his pointing out in the first episode that leftists were motivated by idealism, and hence the natural enemies of Soviet Communism, while conservatives were ratfucks who would sell out their country for money or power.

Does the name Rupert Murdoch ring a bell?

Jesus, this guy was such a top KGB agent that he couldn’t even get $500 to enroll in the Maharishi’s yoga center?

East Pakistan? Bangla Desh independence was a result of KGB manipulation as opposed to Pakistani racism against blackies?

Look, I don’t blame the guy for making a buck by peddling what his audience wants to hear, but this is seriously jumping the shark.

[quote=“MikeN”]Though I did appreciate his pointing out in the first episode that leftists were motivated by idealism, and hence the natural enemies of Soviet Communism, while conservatives were ratfucks who would sell out their country for money or power.

Does the name Rupert Murdoch ring a bell?[/quote]

SURE DOES! One of my favorite posts ever comes to mind…

[quote=“Vay”]Take for example Rupert Murdoch, the gadjillionaire owner of the Fox Network, Readers’ Digest, the LA Dodgers, 20th Century Fox, TV Guide, the New York Post, and a whole slew of TV stations.

Well, Murdoch, a bigtime Commie-hater, started beaming anti-CCP propoganda into China via Star TV. At that time, he made the observation that “advances in the technology of tele-communications have proved an umambiguous threat to totalitarian regimes everywhere.” Very noble.

However, China, which happens to have a totalitarian regime and didn’t like being threatened in this manner, retaliated by banning satelite dishes. Did Murdoch, knowing he’s already richer than many countries, take the “moral high road” and tell China to piss off?

Nah… that would’ve been too uncompromising, too Paul Wellstone of him! Instead, he resigned himself to the unpleasant reality and assumed a let-us-say slightly pro-totalitarian stance. He told his detractors, “The truth is - and we Americans don’t like to admit it - that authoritarian societies can work.” Bye bye principles, hello satellite dishes in China.

Just to show there were no hard feelings, Murdoch even took the BBC off his network. (The BBC had shown students being mowed down by tanks in Tiananmen.) He then launched a million-dollar joint venture with the People’s Daily, producing “Chinabyte”, an online news service that brought CCP propoganda into the 21st century.

Well, hmmm…is it just me, or does that sound ammoralistic and relativistic to you? FOR THE LOVE of GOD, Murdoch, owner of the Fox Network, must be a LIBERAL!!! Well, no, maybe those ‘-istics’ don’t exactly pin his behavior down. Maybe “crassly materialistic” would be more precise.

But do you see how closely that adjective relates to the others listed above? (IE, being ammoralistic and relativistic were, and generally are, a means to the end of being crassly materialistic, whereas being principaled and uncompromising would’ve been a means to losing contracts in the world’s largest potential media market…and perhaps being called ‘tiresomely theatrical’ by Fred Smith!)

And how exactly opposite to ‘ammoralism, relativism, and crass materialism’ are the principles that Liberals like Paul Wellstone represent. What do they represent? In a nutshell, here it is, in Wellstone’s words: “Politics is not about power. Politics is not about money. Politics is
not about winning for the sake of winning. Politics is about the improvement of people’s lives.”[/quote]

Looks like the “Useful Idiot” thing is still alive and well.

You 2 aren’t real sharp on critical thinking. This is an interview from approx. 1984. Now I realize that around that time you both were moving from your footie jammies into Batman underoos, but there were a lot of things happening at that time that your dear Ol “Uni” prof’s never told you about. And if they alluded to it it was with some of the agendas that are clearly spelled out by this former KGB person.

As to the US$500 for the Maharishi program, so what? He’s working from a budget just like any gov’t employee. He made his assessment of the program and his controller deemed it not worthy of the investment. Not his call it seems.

Oh and MikeN, as to your allegation about the timeliness of my posting these interview vids…What your problem? Its obvious you are unable to discuss them with any amount of intelligence or logic.
Do the former agents comments ring a bit too close to the bone for you? Feel like its being directed at you?

As for the Soros thread…if you have a specific disagreement with anything…list it and we’ll discuss it. Whattaya got?

As to this:

Strange…did you click on an Alex Jones video by accident? He makes no such statement…but like I said…you’re not too sharp at critical listening and are definitely lacking in your interpretative skills.

Note: H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. Among neo-nazis, 88 is code for “heil Hitler,” as seen in the name of the British neo-nazi group Column 88.

TC, it’s natural that anyone critical of the status quo in a certain nation will be considered a potential ally by the enemies of that nation.

Woopdeedoo. What of it? Ban dissent? That’s what they do in places like the former SU and of course China. They also call those who criticize the government unpatriotic at best, traitors at worst. Much like many mouthpieces of the Republican Party, come to think of it.

Sure, there are some Liberals so lacking in objective judgement that they do or think dumbass things like believing that Communist societies are free and equal or supporting the Rev. Al Sharpton. These people, along with self-indulgent, upper-middle-class hippies, are an embarrassment to us – much like the Nazis and Dominionists that would tend to support the Republican Party are to you.

I can live with our embarrassments if you can live with yours.