Formosa Fitness (closed) :facebook:

I would just like to bring it to everyone’s attention that this was just posted on their wall and then quickly taken down. I will no longer go to this place. Give homophobes no space.

1 Like

Yikes! That’s pretty…disappointing

Formosa Fitness is free from the gay sex that you find at many gyms in Taiwan.

Tell that to all the gay sex I’ve been having in the steam room at :wink: @Formosa_Fitness

(Deleted)

Whybdidbyoubdelete?

3 Likes

Don’t wanna be rude.

1 Like

This is the post I made to address this. If someone has a problem with this then I really don’t care. Not discussing it.

2 Likes

Don’t see anything homophobic about it, he simply stated where he stands, as have you. People are allowed to have different opinions.

2 Likes

What’s a kid friendly gym?
What do kids have to do with gay marriage?

6 Likes

You care enough to delete your other post? I’m canceling my membership now. I refuse to go to a gym that’s owned by someone who’s too afraid to stand by what they believe in and deletes posts. I’m very disappointed in you Dave. :disappointed:

Stand up for yourself for Chris 's sake!

1 Like

He’s a puss for not standing up for himself though. It’s not homophobic I agree.

Yeah and my opinion is that it’s clearly homophobic. You’re the only one here saying anything about people not being allowed to have opinions.

“Your kids are 100% safe inside these walls and they always will be”

You don’t see how that’s saying that kids (which I never see at gyms anyways) wouldn’t be safe in gyms where there are gay people. It isn’t complicated to see the homophobia in that?

3 Likes

I see nothing wrong with expressing your support for traditional families, but what does that have to do with kids being safe or unsafe inside the gym? This seems to be implying that gay people are, by nature, sexual predators. Why not just say that no sex of any kind is tolerated inside the gym?

2 Likes

I don’t, perhaps because I don’t have an agenda here.

No interest in getting into an argument on this but you could do a google search, in fact search on here, for some issues some people have encountered in gyms and swimming pools in Taiwan. Not limited to gays or men or women though.

1 Like

Exactly, so why go out of your way, like Dave did, to paint gays as sexual predators?

3 Likes

When the fuck did I go out of my way to paint anyone as a sexual predator? Predictable that this was going to end up with a bashing everyone who doesn’t follow the narrative. Definitely out.

Based on the language that he used in his post, it’s pretty obvious to anyone who has been keeping up with current events in the US what his stance is. That said, from a business perspective, he did manage to shoot himself in the foot and is trying to do some damage control. Just wait until word spreads about his “opinion”.

2 Likes

The “you” there isn’t referring to you, but rather to Dave. Apologies if it appeared I was referring to you.

Whatever dude. Not worth my time.