Forumosa Camping Trip Weekend! (July 17/18)

Not me :frowning: donā€™t have gear and the timing isnā€™t working out at all.[/quote]
Me too. Would love to regale you lot with my campfire songs, but I donā€™t have an iota of camping gear and Iā€™m skint.

I will be sailing on the canals of Lorraine, so sorry, but no.

But, but, whoā€™s going to sing Danish hiking songs to the whole campground at dawn? Pre-recorded songs just donā€™t have the same ā€œup and at 'emā€ feel to themā€¦ :cactus:

Exactly. Itā€™s a tradition. Put off your silly sailing trip until another time.

It is a tough oneā€¦

this:

Or this:

:ponder:

I would take the latterā€¦ANYDAY!

I am pretty keen. I currently have three dogs and am only eager to bring one. If I can find something for the other two here in town, then I can come, so long as the road is reasonable for an older city car.

Do they rent camping equipment? We usually go to the campsite at longtan and rent a tentā€¦

Not me :frowning: donā€™t have gear and the timing isnā€™t working out at all.[/quote]
Me too. Would love to regale you lot with my campfire songs, but I donā€™t have an iota of camping gear and Iā€™m skint.[/quote]

Quit being bums, you guys. Iā€™ll go rent some goddamn tents and sleeping bags for yā€™all if I have to!

And set them up too. So there.

Iā€™m in, +2 (and possibly dog).

Me too. Would love to regale you lot with my campfire songs, but I donā€™t have an iota of camping gear and Iā€™m skint.[/quote]

Quit being bums, you guys. Iā€™ll go rent some goddamn tents and sleeping bags for yā€™all if I have to!

And set them up too. So there.

Iā€™m in, +2 (and possibly dog).[/quote]

Thank you Lupillus, had no idea gear could be rented :blush: .

Secondly, I was tempted when Kage decided to come, but the Husband has a busy month and I cannot leave the children behind with himā€¦and so if I decide to come it is my with 2 children (they are more or less nice kids )

Now, Iā€™ll rent gear, but someone will
1.have to point me in the whereā€™s whatā€™s and hows,

1. give me a lift to the campsite :blush:

2. Help me set up camp (I am sure Iā€™ll make my self useful in some other way :neutral: )

That said, what do you eat?? do you take all your food with you? cook on campsite? what about water??? Sorry if I am being a pest.

Again, thanks Lupillus :notworthy: for the kick in the behind, I am just afraid of doing these things by myself.

EDIT. Just read the OP about food and drink. Phew!!

<ā€” will put up tents etc. for (yummy Indian) food. :smiley:

[quote=ā€œlupillusā€]Quit being bums, you guys. Iā€™ll go rent some goddamn tents and sleeping bags for yā€™all if I have to!
[/quote]

So was that a YES they rent tents at this camp ground ??? :eh:

[quote=ā€œlupillusā€]Quit being bums, you guys. Iā€™ll go rent some goddamn tents and sleeping bags for yā€™all if I have to!
[/quote]

So was that a YES they rent tents at this camp ground ??? :eh:[/quote]

No, they donā€™t. Youā€™ll have to rent and bring.

[quote=ā€œredwagonā€][quote=ā€œdiveaā€]
3. Help me set up camp (I am sure Iā€™ll make my self useful in some other way :neutral: )

That said, what do you eat?? do you take all your food with you? cook on campsite? what about water??? Sorry if I am being a pest.
[/quote]

<ā€” will put up tents etc. for (yummy Indian) food. :smiley:[/quote]
Thank you, yummy is not guaranteed :laughing: but I am building courage and mulling it over.

Is swinging involved? That could probably entice (cough cough) some people. :wink:

Is swinging involved? That could probably entice (cough cough) some people. :wink:[/quote]
Of course, its a camp site and there are so many treesā€¦you can even get us some fruit while youā€™re dangling!

Is swinging involved? That could probably entice (cough cough) some people. :wink:[/quote]
Of course, its a camp site and there are so many treesā€¦you can even get us some fruit while youā€™re dangling![/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

:stuck_out_tongue:

And now you have to change your sig since it is now longer ā€œEn boca cerrada, no entran moscasā€!

:wink:

Is there a Chinese name for this campground?

Looks like itā€™s going to be a hell of alot of fun! Whoā€™s on croc duty? :lick:

I guess I am dropping out. Havent found anyone to look after any of the dogs, worried about low suspension and the road to the site, and confidence in my navigational skills badly shaken after taking an entire day to find Fulong a couple of weeknds ago.
Have fun, maybe Iā€™ll make it next time.