Forumosa entrepreneurship meeting Sunday September 17, 2006

Dear All,

Following up on the success of the - oh my golly - first 8 meetings I am pleased to announce that the ninth meeting of the Forumosa entrepreneurship meeting will take place at Carnegies Taipei on Sunday September 17, 2006. The meeting will start at 12:00 as usual.

Carnegies Taipei is located on No 100, Section 2, Anhe Rd.

The meeting is open for all interested. It is intended for people currently running or interested in opening their own business in Taiwan. The objective of the meeting is to discuss ideas, issues and problems facing business owners here, and off course also to socialize and build a good network to draw on when needed.

Based on the feedback harvested from the recent meeting, I plan to make the following changes:

1. First of all, ask everybody including myself to shut up when the speaker speaks.
  2. Get the meeting moved to our old corner table.
  3. Get bob to turn the F***ing loudspeaker over the table off when the meet is progressing.

At least this will go a bit toward alleviating the concerns the very succesful meet crearted last time.

Good, will try and make this meeting.

…unfortunately I will be in Atlantic City for the Northeast Pizza Convention. Hope you have as a good turnout …if not better, I think it’s time well spent.

btw…the design team nixed the space I had planned on using for my opening Oct. 6, They found some very costly demolition stuff…so…out shopping for new places. Hoping on an early November opening now. I’ll keep you posted.

Good luck - hope you manage to get the place issue sorted.

The meeting sounds very interesting. Are there any particular topics for discussion?

Thanks,

[quote=“Mr He”]Dear All,

Following up on the success of the - oh my golly - first 8 meetings I am pleased to announce that the ninth meeting of the Forumosa entrepreneurship meeting will take place at Carnegies Taipei on Sunday September 17, 2006. The meeting will start at 12:00 as usual.

Carnegies Taipei is located on No 100, Section 2, Anhe Rd.

The meeting is open for all interested. It is intended for people currently running or interested in opening their own business in Taiwan. The objective of the meeting is to discuss ideas, issues and problems facing business owners here, and off course also to socialize and build a good network to draw on when needed.

Based on the feedback harvested from the recent meeting, I plan to make the following changes:

1. First of all, ask everybody including myself to shut up when the speaker speaks.
  2. Get the meeting moved to our old corner table.
  3. Get bob to turn the F***ing loudspeaker over the table off when the meet is progressing.

At least this will go a bit toward alleviating the concerns the very succesful meet crearted last time.[/quote]

I’ll (probably) be there.

I’ll be in Australia. Hope all goes well and you guys and girls get the right mix of informal get together and giving a speaker a chance to be heard.

And the details for the next meeting are up:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 799#618799