"Forumosa Forum Index" Screen Button

Site looks nice, guys! I’m just working out a few little things but I’ll get used to them, I’m sure we all will.

Can we get those at the top and bottom of each individual thread so I can just go to the Forum Index screen without having to exit the thread, into the forum, and THEN into the Forum Index screen? I’m pretty sure it was like that before.

[quote=“914”]Site looks nice, guys! I’m just working out a few little things but I’ll get used to them, I’m sure we all will.

Can we get those at the top and bottom of each individual thread so I can just go to the Forum Index screen without having to exit the thread, into the forum, and THEN into the Forum Index screen? I’m pretty sure it was like that before.[/quote]

I concur.

I’m actually trying to remove them from the top because they seem to be redundant. To get to the forum index page, you simply click on the site logo in the upper left corner

I’ll bring the Sitemap back to the bottom - so that should take care of the end of posts. Let’s see how a link at the bottom next to the forum name looks. Cool?

What I used was the site map to do that. I’m sure it will be back at some point. You could go from one forum directly to another. Now you have to go to the main index first.

If you click on the logo at the top of each page it brings you to the forum index BTW. Nothing at the bottom of the page though.

bobepine

We posted at the same time. :sunglasses:

I see that the site map is building up fast.

I rike it. I rike it a rot. :slight_smile:

Taptaptap! God work Gus, I imagine you’re life is hectic at the moment trying to get everything up to snuff. I just want you to know that some of us really do appreciate your efforts. :notworthy:

bobepine

Ooh, me rike “Forums” button on bottom. I rike it on top, too.