Forumosa-friends network, fake members

I have seen 2 girl members on there that i personally know that are not members of this site.
In short those accounts are fake, the photos and details given are copied from facebook/msn while others are just plain wrong to fill up the blanks, usually saying something ‘im up for fun’ you know of a suggestive nature… :no-no:

One account copied could just be one fake member, but 2 makes me question the authenticity of this site, especially since it charges a large membership fee.

You have been warned…

[quote=“smellybumlove”]I have seen 2 girl members on there that i personally know that are not members of this site.
In short those accounts are fake, the photos and details given are copied from facebook/msn while others are just plain wrong to fill up the blanks, usually saying something ‘im up for fun’ you know of a suggestive nature… :no-no:

One account copied could just be one fake member, but 2 makes me question the authenticity of this site, especially since it charges a large membership fee.

You have been warned…[/quote]

Ask Maoman what the relationship is. As far as I know, FF is a substract from another bigger “friend finder” site. Of course, fake pics are used…
Though, I kid you not, as Paris Hilton was lately asking on Fbook to be my friend, so all is possible ! :laughing:

From facebook? Eek!

Forumosa doesn’t run Forumosa Friends. Forumosa just gets some money from them, lots of websites can do the same. So no, it’s not all forumosa members on there. We’re much more attractive.

Santa Claus is real.

I’m the second one from the left.

[quote=“smellybumlove”]I have seen 2 girl members on there that i personally know that are not members of this site.

Ai-you, so dramatic! ForumosaFriends Network is NOT the same as Forumosa. We are one of many partner websites that make up that other site. Entering from other portals gives you the exact same web experience, just a different site name.

It works well for us because we are able to give our users a viable, active pool of users, and they in turn give us a cut of the profits. So, not fake, not copied from Facebook, and not filler.

But hey - thanks for the warning anyway! :laughing:

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“smellybumlove”]I have seen 2 girl members on there that i personally know that are not members of this site.

Ai-you, so dramatic! ForumosaFriends Network is NOT the same as Forumosa. We are one of many partner websites that make up that other site. Entering from other portals gives you the exact same web experience, just a different site name.

It works well for us because we are able to give our users a viable, active pool of users, and they in turn give us a cut of the profits. So, not fake, not copied from Facebook, and not filler.

But hey - thanks for the warning anyway! :laughing:[/quote]

At the same time you need to have your BS meter on because there are fakes on those websites. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I always have good luck on the social nets. For example, Paris Hilton wants to get together and Curt Cobain and I often chat about music tips. Though, I have to admit, that guy, Jack Kennedy causes me some degree of doubt.

[quote=“ceevee369”]…

Ask Maoman what the relationship is. As far as I know, FF is a substract from another bigger “friend finder” site. Of course, fake pics are used…
Though, I kid you not, as Paris Hilton was lately asking on Fbook to be my friend, so all is possible ! :laughing:[/quote]

She saw your small peewee (avatar) and for her that’s probably enough … :laughing:

are these girls you know personally into smelly bum love?

if so PM me their deets… :discodance:

And how do we know that YOU are really smellybumlove, huh? I bet THAT’s a fake name too, so there!

I set up a date with a real hottie I found on that site, and I was horrified when we met to discover that it was irishstu! Not a bad kisser, though . . .

Forumosa Friends is a crappy website for meeting people. First of all, there are only a few people who are paid members, so most people can only send “smiles” to each other without ever being able to message and set-up dates. You’re much better off using another website like OkCupid which at least matches you up to the questions that you answer and fun personality tests, instead of who goes on more frequently. Plus, it’s a more stable website that doesn’t delete things as you type and is free. Don’t mean to be advertisement, but it’s much better built than Forumosa Friends. Good luck!

I just want to let you all know that the Forumosa-Friends member Chaonsrockhardabsawaityou is totally legit.

i can vouch for that…he loved me long time (but was then cold and distant the next morning and never called me again :frowning: )

I used to have 3 different profiles, but it was the only way I could find to get picked up on the single men, single women, and homo searches, the damn thing wouldn’t let me use a single profile to express the wonder and joy that is me.

So be warned, these are ALL ME:

THAT’S ME

THAT’S ME

THAT’S ME

But why they will make fake account. I know peoples make fake accounts in facebook to sell.

Fake user accounts on the Internet machine?!?
Nooooo…I don’t believe! I don’t believe!
:noway:

Some flirtatious ladies among the current batch of friends. Take this one, for example.

Hellooooo. :howyoudoin:

Or this one. I could be mistaken, but it seems to me she’s subtly trying to hint that she’s lookin’ for some luvin’

Well . . . either that or she’s just trying to be cute. :eh: