Forumosa Games Club at the Sick House?

I’ve been to the games club on three separate occasions.

Each time I feel fine going in, but during the course of the afternoon I can feel something working on me, feeling progressively worse until, by the time I get home, I’m feverish with aching joints, congested (head & chest), and my throat is severly inflamed. It takes at least two weeks to overcome it.

Has anyone else felt ill after being at the games club?

[quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]I’ve been to the games club on three separate occasions.

Each time I feel fine going in, but during the course of the afternoon I can feel something working on me, feeling progressively worse until, by the time I get home, I’m feverish with aching joints, congested (head & chest), and my throat is severly inflamed. It takes at least two weeks to overcome it.

Has anyone else felt ill after being at the games club?[/quote]

Allergic to losing?

[quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]I’ve been to the games club on three separate occasions.

Has anyone else felt ill after being at the games club?[/quote]
It’s Miltownkid’s cologne. Same thing happens to me when he’s around. :smiley:

Actually I felt like that, too, once in a while, especially the feverish thing. It may be caused by the food / beverages and/or perhaps the stress caused by the noise level inside; since I stay away from the milk tea (which causes my stomach to get upset) it seems to be better though. Also don’t eat the oily stuff like e.g. the fries, onion-rings and cheese-sticks combo.

1. Unlike some other members I could mention, I’ m not a bad sport about losing.

2. MK was there two out of the three times, so how do you account for that? He puts on so much that he leaves some kind of residue?

3. I didn’t have anything to eat last time, just a drink. I’ve never had their milk tea.

Is this a games club for PC games?

Nope, board games. The way games were meant to be played, as a venue to engage in social intercourse with one’s peers.

Nope, board games. The way games were meant to be played, as a venue to engage in social intercourse with one’s peers.[/quote]

PC games can be social in the form of LAN parties. So what board games do you play?

Any they have or you bring :smiley: