Forumosa Happy Hour at Alleycat's, Thurs. March 8 at 8:00

This happy hour will mark the first exchange of the “Blue Hat” for the… “Blue Hat Game.” I haven’t really sorted out the rules and stuff yet, but secret handshakes will be involved, as will beer and cows.

Also, someone will go home with the hat that isn’t me, because that’s how the game will be played. For details on how that could be you approach the man with the hat:

Dang! I wish I had known the rules before the HH. I would have stolen that hat from you, MTK.

Chris showing up without Kitty. That’s a no-no. Good thing the staff was warned and refused to serve him.

ButterTaffy went off to OnTap. Don’t break the last wine glass is all I’m asking.

I didn’t like the stories Frost and Funk shared with me. I don’t feel special anymore. My bf has been cheeting on me.

No one won the hat. A new owner… awaits.

Beer. :smiley:

[quote=“miltownkid”]No one won the hat. A new owner… awaits.

Beer. :smiley:[/quote]
That was fast.
Foot or MRT?

Ninja step.

Good morning. Buttercup is home safe after an evening of civilised conversation!

Arf, she said.

Damn, how could I have missed this thread? Did they advertise this one on a banner or something too? I’ve been looking forward to a Happy Hour. How could I have missed it?! Nooooooo!

It was pretty short notice.
I think the thread was only started on Monday.
The turnout was decent though.
And so was my calzone.
Better than decent, actually.

Dat’s pimping.

Josefus, glad you enjoyed the Calzone.

Best,

A

I showed up to this event. The highlight of the event was the infamous picture that was shown around, thanks to me…You’re welcome!

Well, at least the next one has more than just 3 days notice on it…