Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's, January 14!

[quote=“sillyBunnie”]so is it wrong to invite ourselves? :astonished:[/quote] No, not at all. As far as I know, that is what everyone does. See you there.

I’m relatively new to here (this site) and could use a drink, I know the place.

I’ll show up!

[quote=“龍瑞思”]I’m relatively new to here (this site) and could use a drink, I know the place.

I’ll show up![/quote]
But you have a strange name. If you show up and introduce yourself to me I may have to buy you a drink because I don’t understand.

:smiley: sounds good ~ will be there

Vanessa will bring Isabel, weather-permitting. (Isn’t it nice that venues are, for the most part, non-smoking now? It makes life so much easier![/quote]

I’m afraid we both have bad colds (and Dragonbabe works Thursday nights), so we’re going to miss this one. We were looking forward to seeing Isabel, too. :frowning:

I’ll be there, just two weeks late on the 28th

bump! :discodance:

I am trying my best to make it. But I’ll be late :blush:

Better late than never. :smiley:

I’m not going. Mordeth told me the people who go are 99.9% pedophiles, druggies, drunks and losers.

Well, if 50 people go, then 0.05% will be OK. It’s a shame my ears aren’t going.

No he said 99.9% on FORUMOSA are like that. THe ones at HH are the 0.01 :smiley:

Better late than never. :smiley:[/quote]
Somebody wants me to be there. You tube gets you a real fan following. :wink:

[quote=“divea”]
Somebody wants me to be there. You tube gets you a real fan following. :wink:[/quote]
Pathetic.
Edit: No offense meant, Ms Divea. Just a silly joke.

I got to get a kiss from Jim Presely and intimidated Dr. McCoy.(I can track you BTW) Where was Divea? Mucha Man I want to meet you too. Showed Steven The Mover how to drink Kentucky Bourbon too.

Why, was he pouring it in his ear?

Hmm, I also got one of them. Two-timing bastard. :raspberry:

Why are there never any pictures posted here on Forumosa from these Forumosa sponsored events?
Many folks are unable to attend for various reasons. Could have a drink along with the attendees in celebration. Post a comment…etc.

Technology what it is, live-streaming on the site or at the very least camera phone pics posted from the scene. Some Forumosan members are quite excellent photogs and an upload is very quick.

Just curious…

Because then someone like Tommy525 would just use those pictures to stalk people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxLtVG9_eg&feature=related

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Because then someone like Tommy525 would just use those pictures to stalk people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxLtVG9_eg&feature=related[/quote]

Good point…