Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegies, Thursday July 13th!

Can I pay with my drinks with 100 x 1nt pieces? I have got 1000.

[quote=“BroonAle”]Can I come? What is the nearest MRT? Is there a cover? Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks[/quote]

No. Except for the MRT question to which the answer is a resounding “yes”.

Thanks for your understanding. We wish to make this Happy Hour a pleasant one and having read your posts and unwarranted attacks on Fred Smith, I am not sure whether you have demeanour or social skills to interract with members of an online community meeting in real life without being unduly offensive.

Thanks.

Bob

I need 200. So two drinks max. You should be careful about posting your wealth on this website, you’ll attract the attention of the BFM’s of the world. And, God forbid, the BroonAle’s too.

Bob

[quote=“TomHill”]You pretend all you want, but this Thursday is your last chance to see Tom Hill in the flesh. It ain’t no Forumosa Happy Hour, its a ‘Tipple with Tom.’ Your last ever. Next Monday he is returning to England, forever. (Insert Smiley of thin man crawling from POW camp.)

Loo loo loo I got some apples…[/quote]

We can’t make it tonight, TomHill, but want to wish you a good trip home, and all the best for your future there! :slight_smile:

Can I be your friend? Do I have to wear a name tag? Will you buy me a drink? Is there free food? Where can I get a marriage licence?

BroonAdds

Can I be your friend? Do I have to wear a name tag? Will you buy me a drink? Is there free food? Where can I get a marriage licence?

BroonAdds[/quote]
Ya know, recently I have bought more goddam drinks that I have consumed in that place…not sure how that happens. I will just bring the big container of 1s to throw around the place.

1000 small copper coins all over the floor would look kewl.

[quote=“Truant”]I will just bring the big container of 1s to throw around the place.

1000 small copper coins all over the floor would look kewl.[/quote]

Can I have them? How do i get a work permit? Is fred Smith an idiot? Is there a smoking area? How do I get there by bus?

Where’s the map?

BroonAggravates

[quote=“BroonAle”]Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks[/quote]

HGC is coming?

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“BroonAle”]Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks[/quote]

HGC is coming?[/quote]
no, he always stands like that.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“BroonAle”]Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks[/quote]

HGC is coming?[/quote]

It has just occurred to me that a gallery of my up-to-now-concealed-from-public-view HGC pictures taken in a Wanchai hotspot might attract a few more attendees.

Chewy, I’ll have an extra packet of fags ready in case you get that annual quota urge.

Cheers,

Bob

Damn! Look TpeBob, I can’t cash in my, I mean OUR, gold just yet, honest, the farkers still going up!

Quibble.

HG

[quote=“TpeBob”]All,

To qualify for the cheap(er) drinks, you must first get a little sticker.

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Where from? Is it like a treasure hunt? Are there enough stickers? Do I have to wear it or can I just show it when I buy my drinks? :loco:

[quote=“Edgar Allen”][quote=“TpeBob”]All,

To qualify for the cheap(er) drinks, you must first get a little sticker.

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Where from? Is it like a treasure hunt? Are there enough stickers? Do I have to wear it or can I just show it when I buy my drinks? :loco:[/quote]

You’ll be given one when you say you are here for the Happy Hour. It’s not :loco: at all. Would you rather pay full whack?

Up to you.

Bob

What if mine falls off ?

If I put it on my bum, do I have to show my bum to get a drink ?

That’s the same organ you use to order “one bottle of Corona” isn’t it? :smiling_imp:

Bob

That’s the same organ you use to order “one bottle of Corona” isn’t it? :smiling_imp:

Bob[/quote]It the organ I use to greet you :moon:

Are you trying to say I don’t spend much ?

Bob[/quote]It the organ I use to greet you :moon:

[/quote]

Yes I realise that. Thank you for confirming that you talk through your arse. :smiley: :wink:

Bob

I’m on my way. :slight_smile:

Fire up the Dead!

[quote=“TpeBob”][quote=“BroonAle”]Can I come? What is the nearest MRT? Is there a cover? Can I take pictures?

BroonAsks[/quote]

No. Except for the MRT question to which the answer is a resounding “yes”.

Thanks for your understanding. … (snip)

Thanks.

Bob[/quote]

Bob doesn’t know the answer to that … :smiley:

Where do I get my sticker from ? I’m there now and noone gave me a sticker :frowning: