Forumosa Happy Hour at the Brass Monkey Wednesday, May 19th!

It’s been a long time since we’ve been at the Brass Monkey, a long time since we’ve had a Wednesday Happy Hour, and a few months! since the last time we’ve even had a happy hour, so make sure you get out to this one. The fun starts at 8:00 pm, and we’ve got the back room reserved for us. Matt at the Brass Monkey is offering Forumosans $100NT standard drinks (rum coke, gin tonic, etc.) and $100 bottled beers (I think it’s Corona, Heineken, and Bluegirl, but you might want to doublecheck when you get there).

The Brass Monkey also has a great menu, so feel free to show up hungry - the food is great and the prices are very affordable.

Oh, and there’s a pool table in the back room, so there’s another reason to come! See you next Wednesday at 8:00!

The Brass Monkey is located at 166 Fuxing North Road, just north of the Nanjing East Road MRT station on the Muzha line.

Oh, and moderators drink for free, of course! :thumbsup:

But do they have to moderate their drinking?

Are you aware that I’m now a moderator? I’d hate to see you filing for bankruptcy. :cry:

Can you make me a mod? NOW! PLEASE!!! :neutral:

Are you aware that I’m now a moderator? I’d hate to see you filing for bankruptcy. :cry:[/quote]
You can drink my share JP!!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!! The injustice! Why couldn’t we live in Taipei?

Have a good one guys!

Very cool. I’ll make an effort to attend. Hopefully I can get away for an evening. I sure could use a few brews and some Bull Shit talking.

Dave

Sorry, there won’t be much bullshit talking this time, as I am unable to attend.

Enjoy yourselves!

:unamused: man … party schedule conflict! now which one should I pick???

Uh, the one with the jello wrestling? :idunno:

:popcorn: wow, really? there will be jello wrestling arranged for Happy Hour this time? They should have include that in the original details! :smiley:

It looks like I won’t be able to attend the drunken jello wrestling soiree, which is a shame.

But you’re the defending champion!

I’m starting a low carb diet.

I know, the jelly wins every time.

There’s alway room in jello. Isn’t that what they always say?

Gentlemen and ladies (and the rest of you), there will be no Jello wrestling tomorrow night, because as of tonight, our friend Jello has entered [strike]rehab[/strike] jail for 6-8 weeks. He will [strike]now[/strike] NOT be available for the naked wrestling as formerly scheduled. Let us have a moment of silence, please, while we fill our glasses to prepare a toast to Jello tonight, and again tomorrow night at Happy Hour.

Jello, please know that we are thinking of you, and we all raise a glass to your health! :beer:

Couldn’t agree with you more, and the proof is in the pudding:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Gentlemen and ladies (and the rest of you), there will be no Jello wrestling tomorrow night, because as of tonight, our friend Jello has entered [strike]rehab[/strike] jail for 6-8 weeks. He will [strike]now[/strike] NOT be available for the naked wrestling as formerly scheduled. Let us have a moment of silence, please, while we fill our glasses to prepare a toast to Jello tonight, and again tomorrow night at Happy Hour.

Jello, please know that we are thinking of you, and we all raise a glass to your health! :beer:[/quote]

dang …