Forumosa Happy Hour at Yuma, Thursday, November 13, 8:00

Forumosa Happy Hour for November is at [color=#BF8040]Yuma[/color]! :slight_smile: The very same Forumosan who brought us Alleycat’s Pizza has now brought Chicken & Ribs with an American South-Western flavour to Taipei City! Having been so fortunate as to have been to the “soft opening” party last night, I can confirm that this place is awesome! Happy Hour starts at 8:00, and will go til whenever. Bring your appetites! :lick:

Yuma’s is located at Zhongxiao East Road, Section 4, Lane 216, Alley 11, #21. If you walk east past the Mingyao Department Store, turn right at the lane past the Kingstone Bookstore. :thumbsup: You will see Toasteria, Alleycat’s Pizza and Mary’s Hamburger. Turn right at Mary’s Hamburgers, and you will see Yuma right next to it.

See you there!

You have to walk past Toasteria, Alleycat’s Pizza, and Mary’s Hamburger? I don’t know if I can.

If you tucker out en route, just grab a curbside seat, give us a ring, and we’ll bring the party to you. :beer:

Yes because after I eat a pizza, a hamburger, and a cheese sandwich, I won’t be able to move.

I figured as much. :laughing:

Which MRT station is closer: Zhongxiao-Dunhua or Sun Yat-sen Memorial?

Sun Yat-sen Memorial
The exit in front of Capones.

You could come the other way past Ding Tai Fung.

Mmmm [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/yuck-furry-animals-and-burgers/47553/1

Parking for us out-of-towners?

There is a parking lot down Lane 248 off Zhongxiao, about 100m past Alleycat’s and Toasteria on the right.

A real shame I can’t make this HH. I haven’t been to one since April I think, just out of the country all the time, but hope to make it to the Dec HH which will be my last chance before leaving.

Enjoy Yuma, and I’m going to try it out when I get back.

This should be a good one. I went to Yuma on Saturday night, and it’s a great place.

Hi Everyone,

As a courtesy to the members of Forumosa, we’ll be extending our regular Happy on our house draft (Carlsberg) all night long. That means half price. What’s more is that our regular drinks menu is basically happy hour prices anyway. Cocktails at NT$150, Heinekens, Coors Light and Coronas at NT$100, and a glass of very good house wine can be had at NT$100.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.

All the best,
Alan

[quote=“Maoman”] Yuma’s is located at Zhongxiao East Road, Section 4, Lane 216, Alley 11, #21. If you walk east past the Mingyao Department Store, turn right at the lane past the Kingstone Bookstore. :thumbsup: You will see Toasteria, Alleycat’s Pizza and Mary’s Hamburger. Turn right at Mary’s Hamburgers, and you will see Yuma right next to it.

See you there![/quote]

How about a phone number for the place or for Alan?

I know the good Dr said SYS Hall, but surely Zhongxiao-Dunhua is much closer? If you come out the exit opposite the gym, walk 100m (crossing one smallish st) and turn right, you’ll be at Toasteria, Alleycats and Mary’s. That’s gotta be closer than SYS.

I know the good Dr said SYS Hall, but surely Zhongxiao-Dunhua is much closer? If you come out the exit opposite the gym, walk 100m (crossing one smallish st) and turn right, you’ll be at Toasteria, Alleycats and Mary’s. That’s gotta be closer than SYS.[/quote]I’ve walked both ways to that alley many a time. I’d say SYS is slightly closer, but there’s not much in it.

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Maoman”] Yuma’s is located at Zhongxiao East Road, Section 4, Lane 216, Alley 11, #21. If you walk east past the Mingyao Department Store, turn right at the lane past the Kingstone Bookstore. :thumbsup: You will see Toasteria, Alleycat’s Pizza and Mary’s Hamburger. Turn right at Mary’s Hamburgers, and you will see Yuma right next to it.

See you there![/quote]

How about a phone number for the place or for Alan?[/quote]

Yuma’s Telephone Number is: 87738895

Thanks

Alan

I might pop in and treat you all to my vile, offensive humour.

I know the good Dr said SYS Hall, but surely Zhongxiao-Dunhua is much closer? If you come out the exit opposite the gym, walk 100m (crossing one smallish st) and turn right, you’ll be at Toasteria, Alleycats and Mary’s. That’s gotta be closer than SYS.[/quote]I’ve walked both ways to that alley many a time. I’d say SYS is slightly closer, but there’s not much in it.[/quote]

Good to know - I always thought SYS was further away. Now, if only I could get to Taipei on a Thursday for a HH.