Forumosa HH on FTV (posted on Youtube.com)

I think I have this video up somewhere on one of my websites. Having it on Youtube makes it easier to find and laugh at :smiley:

This is a clip from FTV News of a Happy Hour that was at the Tavern.

Enjoy (again if you saw it already.)

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7p8ax2QNg

I also found that episode of Malatianhougong (with a bunch of forumosans in it.) Should I edit it up and post that one as well?

It’d be the video of these images: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 773#390773

Oh right. Every day, five times a day. In the Oasis. 'Aint she a cutie, though! :laughing:

Too bad I missed that Happy Hour! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the clip, miltownkid.

That five times a day chick is a freak. Eating and talking, no manners.

I think I only recognized three F.commers on the TV show. Are they all F.commers?

:notworthy:

[quote=“miltownkid”]

I also found that episode of Malatianhougong (with a bunch of forumosans in it.) Should I edit it up and post that one as well?

It’d be the video of these images: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 773#390773[/quote]

Yes, please do. I never saw it. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I had to have at least one request :smiley:. I’ll chop it up and post it tonight or tomorrow.

[quote=“914”]Too bad I missed that Happy Hour! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the clip, miltownkid.

That five times a day chick is a freak. Eating and talking, no manners.

I think I only recognized three F.commers on the TV show. Are they all F.commers?

:notworthy:[/quote]

One overly prominent face is my hubby. not an F.commer as this is MY domain. :slight_smile: But someone liked him… :smiley:

Who was that weird chick who comes to Forumosa for a reality check?

That’s scary. :slight_smile:

[quote=“miltownkid”]
This is a clip from FTV News of a Happy Hour that was at the Tavern.[/quote]

I thought I left Taiwan. What am I doing at a Forumosa HH? How is this possible? :astonished: :ponder:

[quote=“smerf”][quote=“miltownkid”]

I thought I left Taiwan. What am I doing at a Forumosa HH? How is this possible? :astonished: :ponder:[/quote]

Yeah! and I didn’t even know. :frowning:
Hope things are working out for you back home!

[quote=“Wookiee”][quote=“smerf”][quote=“miltownkid”]

I thought I left Taiwan. What am I doing at a Forumosa HH? How is this possible? :astonished: :ponder:[/quote]

Yeah! and I didn’t even know. :frowning:
Hope things are working out for you back home![/quote]

I snuck out in the dark of night while no one was looking. :saywhat:

Things are going well, thanks. :slight_smile:

[quote=“smerf”]

Smerf:

You are the only one I knew in this video. :bravo:

By the way, the third season in Taiwan’s Somebody League http://www.somebodybl.com.tw for “Forumosa Hoops Club” has already begun.

We are 0-2 by now, :astonished: :smiling_imp:

We lost today’s game by two point.

I wish you were here, we might have won. :smiley:

[quote=“smerf”]

Smerf:

You are the only one I knew in this video. :bravo:

By the way, the third season in Taiwan’s Somebody League http://www.somebodybl.com.tw for “Forumosa Hoops Club” has already begun.

We are 0-2 by now, :astonished: :smiling_imp:

We lost today’s game by two point.

I wish you were here, we might have won. :smiley:

Jesus! The only people I recognised were Maoman and Michel!

HG