Forumosa Splittists

“The Workers Paradise” sounds rather snappy.

So we are wheeling and dealing?

Ok, we’ll send 914 back to the Formosa team in return for a 1st and 3rd round pick in 08. Also, I want some free agency rules in place.

Buttercup, we can release, but we want Tash, not BFM.

Forget 914- his knees are shot and his maternity suit is still pending. I know for a fact his 40 time is down.

Take Tash her visa is up anyway and she’ll be going back to Croatia to make Pepsi ads and sell used tractors on TV.
Good luck trying to get her to honor her contract she does have a pregnency clause that I’m sure she will use if backed to the wall-(rumour has it she’s in the hospital getting male hormone injections)

We need Buttercup to anchor our defence at noseguard -we’re playing a 3-4 this year since our left side of the defensive line retired last year-I’m talking about The Chief. She’s got quick reaction time and is a nasty ankle biter. Deprive her of caffeine and we’ve got one hell of a wildcat plugging up the middle.

We tried BFM as outsider linebacker but he kept getting beat in the flats so Miltown is getting moved up from DB. Plus that hair thing makes it hard for him to wear a helmet.

How about we send you Sandman as a placekicker and ran the man (aka coonass aka the poster aka The ragin’ Cajun.) as a specialty team player-he fearless down field on the kick offs and can block well in the open field.

I dunno. Sandman is getting up there even for a kicker. But that’s not the problem. The guy’s a bloody drunk. He’s no good to me if he can’t stay sober. And Ran? He’s some hothead who doesn’t listen to coaches. Did you see that stunt last year when he spiked the ball after his 77 yrd try? I don’t want your bench players, no way.

What we need is some depth in our backs. Someone who can play inside and outside centre. Miltown might work. Actually, he could be a lock. I need someone to get vertical. I’ve seen his speed, too.

Tash, I can still take, nevermind her issues. Need a good hooker. She will do. She’s got the legs for it. She can get nasty in that scrum.

Now that you mention it, I think The Chief would make a good fullback.

So I’ll deal you Buttercup for Tash straight up. womano a womano. For the Chief, we’ll offer Loretta.

Pick me! pick me! (What game are we playing again?)

And don’t call T-girl a hooker! Grrr.

[quote=“Buttercup”]Pick me! pick me! (What game are we playing again?)

And don’t call T-girl a hooker![/quote]

We were playing with our balls before, but now that you’re here, we’re playing strip poker.

Loretta for the Chief?

The Chief has bowel movements bigger than Loretta-have you ever seen her run? Ha-nice try.

We’ve got Fred Smith as Middle linebacker but we need a liberal to balance out the left side-How about Huang Chen or Lord Lucan because TainanCowboy is a nice fit as rightside linebacker being a libertarian and he’s got great pass coverage.

Take the Chief-leave the Loretta and give us a strongside liberal.

Hey guys…the rugby 7’s were last month…and they’re not recruiting for new teams yet.

Nah, HGC isn’t even on the table. The man’s a rock. He’s the glue that binds our team. I, however, could offer you Poagao. Lot of rumours and mysteries surround this player, but I assure you he’s solid. Plays centre, and strong safety. Weird, I know, but he’ll do the job. Not that I don’t want him on our team, but he’s not a good fit geographically. Been pestering me years to trade him to Formosa. Guess he’s got strong ties there. Hell, I’ll even throw in Loretta for free.

But the Chief, let me look at him again in the pre-season. Looks like he had a bit of trouble with the law over the summer. You know with these new policies, I can’t have a loose cannonball. Distracts the team, does us no good. Why don’t we table that trade, and move on. I’m looking for a scrum-half. I think FOB will do nicely. Right size, quick on the fly, and wonderful hands. Just amazing what she can do with those hands. Handles balls perfectly, perfect aim. Just wonderful. I could give you j.Scholl on strongside. You want a strong left? That man has focus and passion.

So,

Tash for Buttercup
Scholl for FOB
Loretta = freebie

How’s that sound?