Forumosa Trivia Quiz!

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Maoman”]6 years ago, Who was the original moderator of Rants and Raves (now the Open forum)?

It wasn’t Maoman… :wink:[/quote]

Now hold on a minute there, Mr Man. You have to answer a question before you can ask one…

Sheesh… who do you think you are? The site owner or something? :wink:[/quote]
Oops. :blush:

Well, I’ll let it slip this time, but next time yer in BIG TROUBLE!

Carry on…

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“X3M”]No one?

The first member registered in March 2001, and that is less than 6 years ago.

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=352[/quote]
Not quite. We prune inactive users.

PS I registered as Maoman in 1999. :wink:[/quote]

OK! Then the sort function here: http://forumosa.com/taiwan/memberlist.php does not work properly.

Is the answer Sandman?

Correct! That was my smurf identity, because I was afraid of moderator backlash. (I was brought in after a particularly rowdy month of online Mormon-bashing, and I was worried about dragging Maoman’s unblemished reputation into the fray)

Come on BFM. You’re up!

OK, new rule. If the winner hasn’t posted a question within 10 minutes of winning, anyone can ask one.

The Rants and Raves Forum didn’t have a moderator when it started. But Angst was the first when it finally got one.

Matthew, is that a question?

Just imagine the chaos.
So, what’s the next question?

According to Stu’s 10 minute rule, it goes to you, TH, for GOD’S sake I GOTTA win something today!

According to Stu’s 10 minute rule, it goes to you, TH, for GOD’S sake I GOTTA win something today![/quote]

OK which member currently has THIS signature: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Which poster has a 24-cm-long penis and can masturbate, like, tons of times a day? And I mean TONS of times.

Edit: Oops, sorry, though TH was asleep at the wheel. :wink:

[quote=“sandman”]Which poster has a 24-cm-long penis and can masturbate, like, tons of times a day? And I mean TONS of times.

Edit: Oops, sorry, thought TH was asleep at the wheel. :wink:[/quote]

I thought I had my web cam switched off. Crap.

Ric Flair

Well done, you are correct. Next question please.

Who declared, “I am an Oaf!”

dangermouse

That’s right! You’re next.

Who blames bad service on not having a penis?

Erhu