Forumosa World Cup Fantasy League, everyone welcome

hi everyone after the successful fantasy premier league I have decided to run a sky sports fantasy league.

you will need to enter this code to join the league 29961

this is the webpage you need to go through it is run through sky sports. and it is all free again.

worldfantasyfootball.skysports.com/

I kicked yo ass in the fantasy EPL game. Who’s the bloke who beat me? Not a forumosan, I’ll wager! :raspberry:

Ok, I’m in. Only 3 in the league so far so I hope we get a few more…

I just joined! I’m sure my team is shite though

I will admit you did kick my ass and I done shit.

sorry it took me a while to accept you guys I have been so busy lately. I have accepted you both now.

C’mon … there is no limit on which players you can have see it’s easy to pick an awesome team. I’ve got Messi, C. Ronaldo and Forlan up front with Kaka, Xavi and Lampard in the midfield!

All right I’m signed up but don’t say I didn’t warn ya, I’m up for the Fantasy League Goat Boy of the Year award…

looks like I’m doing alright

who is the guy at the top right now? own up mike b

that would be me

I am keeping pace with the 2 front runners just. Was a bit concerned when Forlan scored twice like.

[quote=“Shearersheed”]I am keeping pace with the 2 front runners just. Was a bit concerned when Forlan scored twice like.[/quote]

Doesn’t worry me … he’s one of my strikers!

If C. Ronaldo doesn’t come good in his next game I’m swapping him for Higuain.

I see my goatboy prediction is panning out nicely, a few more weeks and I should be able to just hit the lowest possible score available

My team is living up to it’s name. Thought maradonna would give milito a chance, i mean, he won the friggin champions league for inter, but that would mean having about 4 strikers up front. Think i may have to make a few changes or it’s wooden spoon time for me :laughing: I should have picked a couple of germans too, but being English, it goes against my principles.

i had 2 scorers today read and weep boys. :o)

So you actually have some “forumosans” in this pool? 'Cos the last one you ran had like nine million arbitrary members and 2 forumosans. I felt a wee bit cheated.

So you actually have some “forumosans” in this pool? 'Cos the last one you ran had like nine million arbitrary members and 2 forumosans. I felt a wee bit cheated.[/quote]

I did not know anyone who joined all I done was post the code here, I guess people came across it or either told their friends about it, either way I done shit in the premier league, I abandoned my usual tactic of relying on the midfield and going for forwards, problem is when forwards don’t score you get no points at all, in prem league midfield gets points for clean sheets, goals and assists.

anyway I can see why you feel cheated as they did not say who they were, or even post messages by the looks of things the fuckers!!!

So you actually have some “forumosans” in this pool? 'Cos the last one you ran had like nine million arbitrary members and 2 forumosans. I felt a wee bit cheated.[/quote]

I did not know anyone who joined all I done was post the code here, I guess people came across it or either told their friends about it, either way I done shit in the premier league, I abandoned my usual tactic of relying on the midfield and going for forwards, problem is when forwards don’t score you get no points at all, in prem league midfield gets points for clean sheets, goals and assists.

anyway I can see why you feel cheated as they did not say who they were, or even post messages by the looks of things the fuckers!!!