Forumosa writes a better story - One sentence each

Sacrilege. It was brilliant.

1 Like

All the townspeople applauded the ghost's sacreligious but audacious move.

1 Like

Has the thought of slaving away for a faceless cram school got you down?

Please insert 50 NTD to continue story.

And then the crandals said, "you guys are not really sustaining this story, its discursively inconsistent, can I be transferred to another novel please?"

And then the Andals and the first men said "No! No you can’t change to another novel, suck it up Andrew, quite being a whining beatch about everything alright. This is not – I repeat not – America - fuck yeah?"

And then the ghost of the drunken elephant replied “well, if the story started out better, perhaps more people would’ve gotten more invested in it instead of just replying with more nonsense.”

And then the crandals said "meh" because the first major slip occurred after Zender established that the drunk elephant was Andrew but then DrewCutz said that the drunk elephant sat on Andrew which makes little sense.

And the townspeople watched in horror as the local mad scientist revealed that Andrew's brain had been cloned and placed into a wild elephant who rise to the peerage and run a pub out of his castle, knowing they killed the only remnant of Andrew they had left.

And then all the town’s people rocked on down to the local Taiwan embassy in China to get their visas. But the visas were made out of cheese. And even though it was pretty decent cheese something was clearly missing (Andrew?)

Formatting, people! Formatting!!! :no_no:

Place a ` at the beginning of your text and another one at the end.

Not a ', mind you. It’s a `.

I’ve edited the unformatted posts accordingly.

1 Like

The ghost of Mad Masala -- how he became a ghost is another story -- retorted that it wasn't nonsensical at all for Andrew to sit on himself. "Why, just the other day, Dr. Milker was talking about eating himself. Don't you know you can do all kinds of things to yourself?" The townspeople were confused.

(Yeah, it’s more than one sentence. Deal with it.)

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t want to push it. There is also a button to create preformatted text.

1 Like

I think we spoiled the fun, but…

I respect a good, and patient, burn, even on me.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away, the townspeople were being watched by a race of non-binary-gendered aliens.

Has the thought of slaving away for a faceless cram school got you down?

Then the non-binary-gendered aliens took pity on the cram school teachers and went to earth to buy all cram schools in the town.

But this was just a ploy to use all the bushiban students as hosts for their eggs, which, after gestating, emerge in larval form, which present to humans as psycho xiaojies.

1 Like

I just had to edit another post for formatting! :rage:

Here’s your punishment, Milko.

Due to contaminated milk products from Dr. Milker's farm, the larvae failed to develop into adult (alien) form and retained all the developmental characteristics of human psycho xiaojies, so naturally they formed a Gwen Stefani fan club that was actually a front for their conspiracy to steal the Doctor's daughters emails as revenge for her theft of their favorite Taiwanese-Japanese supermodel.

(You’re next, @Icon.)

The psycho xiaojies reverted to their natural instincts of finding below-average-looking, clueless foreigners who couldn't realize what they were until it was too late!