Forumosan of the day

I vote for this forumosan:

1 Like

I think you need to be more specific.

nice misappropriation of the Milker avatar!

I vote for me. Of course.

urodacus, the quintessentially Australian scorpion/asshole. Why look for the positive when the black underside is so much juicier?

wow, just noticed I’ve been on Forumosa 14 years…

A cow.

To stand out in this line-up, it would probably be better if you weren’t a cow.

Huh, that’s a good idea.

I second that emotion.

Your post says “yes,” but your avatar says “no.”

I miss your old-site avatar, the bizarre CGI nymphette that filled half the screen and just sort of … hovered … there as I forgot what I was reading or working on.

Sorry to break it to you, Doc, back in the day you might have been top of the assholery game, but these days, you barely register.
Rust never sleeps, bugman.

growing old and fat. not race fit any more, i guess.

such is life.

Actually, @lostinasia (yes, i miss her too), and @Rocket, I was going to post both of you into a new thread called Whores of the Day, but TempoGain made me stop.

and yes, I hate being woken at stupid o’clock in the morning by anything, but when it’s my kitten in heat for the first time, i know that’s just the start of a whole week of this shit.

of course, my (neutered) old tomcat can’t quite understand why he likes her so much now.

Maybe Raccoon wants her number, the randy old git.

1 Like

And the forumosan of the day title goes to… @Andrew0409

Yeah, he hasn’t done anything yet, but we have high expectations about him. Like Obama and the Nobel.

1 Like

Pass, @Rocket ain’t into miscegenation…

Funny stuff on google images.

Probably not the best way to learn the definitions of new words.

I don’t know which poster type I like more… the one who claims he can’t find a date in the whole of Taiwan and we have to pump him up, or the one who claims he’s dating the hottest girl in the whole of Taiwan and we have to take him down a notch. Both are good for a laugh.

2 Likes