Forumosans

Wthat the hell? You’re supposed to name the pics. Dolphin-kisser? Oh wait – Flipper. Who’s Butterfly? I presume the other one is Sir Donald Bradman.
Here’s porcelain princess

Given the goalie pads, I am wondering if this is me?

Probably not…I fly under the radar most of the time.

Toe Save, that’s someone going out to play a game called cricket. Sandman got it, but the beautiful butterfly still eludes him.

Anybody else got it?

Blue Ulysses is a butterfly? Who knew?

Wait a second…Butterfly? Tomas? Or better yet…a self-portrait?

Sorry Toe Save… This here is Tomas, as you can see if you right click on it and look at “properties.” Must of been before he grew his goatee.

Wow, Sandman…who knew…He (?) is gorgeous…(insert lascivious wolf whistle here)…I am currently fantasizing that its even better with the goatee …

So my second guess that it’s a self-portrait of tmwc is still a viable choice, no?

Congrats to Sandman!!

I know more than I tell, which is why I didn’t dob Tomas in like you did. He’ll never dare post here again now that his secret is out.

Now, who’s this?

Damn!

[quote]
So my second guess that it’s a self-portrait of tmwc is still a viable choice, no?[/quote]

No it’s bloody not. Mine is at the top of the page - at least the part of me that lives on forumosa. The rest of me is out gallavanting about town as I speak.

If you encounter a body with no brain, nursing a pint of bacardi and coke, and making hopefully suggestive comments to anything in a skirt (Tomas included) that’s probably me.

This is just too much fun.

Here’s me:

subgenius.com/bigfist/pics6/ … _fate.html

And for hundreds more Jesii, check out

jesusoftheweek.com

Hey…there I am…

And Sheepshagger too…

Thanks T-man!

Best I can do at short notice.

I am so bored and The Big Red One is just not doing it for me tonight…how bored do you have to be when even the incomparable Lee Marvin fails to excite…I hate having to work on Saturdays…that Bacardi&Coke tmwc is nursing (I like that…nursing me arse) sounds sooo tempting.

Alas, all I have to entertain myself with is this little guessing game…

Tigerman…could you be baking us a Muffin?

tmwc…is this as obvious as I think…Has LittleBuddha joined the esteemed noteworthies of this thread?

Meself on an average Saturday night.