Don’t like the list Rolling Stone magazine came up with of the 500 greatest albums ever made? Don’t agree with their obviously aging boomer voting panel? Please list your own choices here. If nothing else, it will give other forumosans exposure to some good music that they may have been unaware of.
List your top ten albums (not your top 500, please) in order. Thanks.
- Beatles - Revolver
- Cheikh Lo - Ne La Thiass
- Orchestra Baobab - Pirates Choice
- Beatles - Abbey Road
- Beatles - Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet
- Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
- Beatles - The White Album
- Paul Simon - Graceland
- Beatles - A Hard Day’s Night
(And no, in spite of appearances, I’m not an aging boomer, though I realize my musical tastes make me look like I am.)