Forumosa's Regularly Scheduled Happy Hours

I would prefer Forumosa’s regularly scheduled Happy Hours to be held on:

• Tuesdays
  • Thursdays

0 voters

Gus and I would like to keep our regular Happy Hour (second week of the month) on a regular day, but some people feel that Tuesday is not a good day. Wednesday is Ladies Night at many places, and Friday nights are just too busy. Which leaves us with Thursday night as an alternative. Which one do you prefer?

Note: We would also like to promote a second Happy Hour each month to be held on weekends, but for the purposes of this discussion, let’s leave that for another thread.

I’d rather see us alternate days, because otherwise someone who has a commitment on one of the two can never attend. I think it’s more important to be more inclusive by alternating than to maintain a fixed day, which IMO has little intrinsic benefit. :stuck_out_tongue:

We understand. That’s where the weekend happy hour comes into play. Gus and I would like to keep our regular Happy Hour (second week of the month) on a regular day during the week. We feel the weekend happy hour can accomodate people who can’t normally attend during the week. But for the purposes of this discussion, let’s leave that for another thread.

Voted. A weekender instead of alternate Wed. Thurs.? Good idea. Inclusive for those who can’t do weeknights. Nice.

Thursdays it is. :bow: