Four year degree?

Do you need a 4 year degree to qualify for a work permit here? I thought a 3 yr. B.A degree from a recognized universtiy would suffice. Thanks ahead.

If your degree is from a country where the standard period of undergraduate study is 3 years (e.g. the UK) then you qualify.

Its a Canadian degree. We have a 3 yr B.A. and a 4 yr. Honours B.A. I’ll assume I’ll be ok then. Thanks for the help.

Yep, you’ll be fine.

Australian and Kiwi degrees are 3 yrs aswell.

So are the South African BAs