Fraud and the lawsuits for the 2004 Pres. election

i’d like another choice in the poll–i have no idea and i want to see some evidence before i come to a conclusion, much less base it on pot calling kettle black whining

So to sum up, BNut – “You foreigners don’t know shit.”
Well that does it – you sure convinced me. :unamused:

[quote=“sandman”]So to sum up, BNut – “You foreigners don’t know shit.”
Well that does it – you sure convinced me. :unamused:[/quote]

yes, it doesn’t take much for betel to trot that one out! it seems that as a foreigner, when you dare to state your opinion in the face of the obvious truth, you deserve only contempt!

Betelnut-nut,
Let us spin this around. Let us pretend, pretend, you have rock solid evidence that the election was rigged. What result? What should be done about it?

Pretend facts version one:
Greaseball himself ordered his own shooting to gain the sympathy vote.
Result:
What, they are going to annul the election results and hold a new election two years (or however long it has been) after the fact? That is idiotic. Taiwan needs stability. Annulling the election is just going to open it all up again, the race baiting, the corruption, the lies, the bullshit; everything that marked the last presidential election. At this point Chen and Crazy Annette have at least been housebroken (largely due to American pressure) out of their bad habit of shooting their mouths off about independence and now are content to busy themselves in the usual fashion of Taiwanese politicians (i.e. stealing everything that is not nailed down and in their off-hours engaging in various back stabbing shenanigans). They of course provide no leadership but at least they are not trying to open the Pandora

Could Betelnut like, show the video already? Is Final Cut Pro or something not working for him?

Normally I enjoy his posts but this “I have evidence, but you’ll have to wait for it” sounds suspiciously familiar…

I’d like to see evidence otherwise pucker up, the elections process is pretty open in Taiwan and well meshed both sides.

At least produce a trailer of some sort and generate interest, that wouldn’t hurt his agenda at all, especially at this time.

Remember the fake hunger strike by the fake Wild Lily students who turned out to be PFP youth leaders? (caught sneaking food on camera, then caught on by pictures from the PFP’s very own youth leader website)

What about the KMT guy who pretended he was a naval officer and claimed that he didn’t get a chance to vote due to President Chen? Both are caught by hard evidence and unveiled without any doubt.

So it seems the corruption/scandal score for that election is Pan Green 0 and Pan Blues 2+.

That was so good, I want to see it again.

[quote=“BrianKennedy”]So it makes no fucking difference. And please do not say “well, the truth has a value”. It does not. Taiwanese politics is not about truth (or for that matter about leadership or rational plans). It is about emotions and money. And the truth has nothing to do with either of those things.

Oh, and on a final note, I live in San Chung and I laugh every time I see you yack about your big journalistic coup of getting footage of corruption here in Hoodlum Town. Not to burst your bubble but you are not going to get a Pulitzer Prize for finding corruption in San Chung. A real photo-journalistic coup would be getting footage of an honest politician in San Chung.

That would be on par with getting film of Bigfoot.

Take care and happy new year. Let me give you some sincere advice. Take up the study of Daoism and start doing some qi gong. Winding yourself up into a spittle spewing maniac over Taiwanese politics is just a waste of time and a sure road to ill health.

Brian[/quote]
Absolutely hits the nail on the head. :bravo:

Oh, but wait a minute! The bloodstained undershirt! What about the bloodstained undershirt?

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“sandman”]So to sum up, BNut – “You foreigners don’t know shit.”
Well that does it – you sure convinced me. :unamused:[/quote]

yes, it doesn’t take much for betel to trot that one out! it seems that as a foreigner, when you dare to state your opinion in the face of the obvious truth, you deserve only contempt![/quote]

All right, you guys got me.

But ya, regarding the advice of the lawyer, I see your wisdom, but I’m still going to make my point, and I do think it is worth it considering that I don’t like to see a good portion of the country all upset and people beaten in front of the Presidential Office after a presidential election.

The film will be done in 4-6 weeks or something like that, and then I can post some more stuff about it here because I know you guys can’t wait to let me have it.

The film won’t change 1 person’s mind about the election if they already have their mind made up.

It will only give pan blue people more details they will be curious about, and only irritate pan green people who don’t won’t this issue discussed any further.

Much of the stuff I’ve written about is not necessarily refelcted in the film, but my own opinion that I’ve come to from getting information from people first hand or reliable second hand information. It’s not all heresay and rumors like many of you like to think.

But the film only discusses the cases of fraud as 2nd hand stories from people and from someone who wrote a book about it as well details of the lawsuit from the lawyers.

There is only one case of (video) evidence of what I consider to be fraud, which I have already mentioned.

There’s a lot of details on 319, pointing out logic mistakes in the government’s story and the physical evidence, but all of those things are reasonable to someone who already believed that the incident was real, so I don’t think that will do anything for most people here.

never mind, all fun aside it will be interesting to see what you came up with. i for one will watch it with an open mind, hoping any criticism of it will be taken in that fashion!

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice how BrianK uses words and phrases that only a deep green insider would know? From the last post: “Crazy Annette,” “Country Hag,” and “an honest politician in San Chung.” I don’t think he’s telling us the whole story. In fact, I think he’s covering something up. Sandman and Scott Summers said some strange things as well. There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye. A whole lot more…

And there’s more. If you take “country hag” and spell it backwards you get - that’s right - gah yrtnuoc. “Gah yrtnuoc” of course means “lone gunman” in Yiddish. Wheels within wheels…

Guangtou,
No, no, you have it wrong. I am not a deep cover mole for the DPP. The things I mentioned are (the defense the spys always use) freely obtainable public information. As for Crazy Annette, all one has to do is be in her august presence for more than about ten seconds to realize that; she radiates mental instability

I’m always suspicious of people who spell my name SUMMERS instead of SOMMERS. Even BNut got my name right, although he pasted it in from my post. It’s happened so many times that it must really be a conspiracy. What else could explain it? But if that’s true, which side does that put you on, Guangtou?

BrianK and ScottS,

Don’t worry guys; your secret is safe with me. :wink:

I have grainy fotos of Brian Kennedy-like person lurking suspiciously behind a somewhat grassy knoll…any bidders?

Tainan Cowboy, I actually remember that day well. We were living at Tachikawa Air Force Base and the whole base went on alert (for obvious reasons) and my dad (who was in the Air Force) was really on edge about it; not so much JFK being shot as the idea that it might be the godless commies behind it and that we (all of the world) were headed for the big nuke ending but-----I was in kindergarden and Taichikawa AFB was/is in Japan.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a loser, but it seems as if he was the lone assassin; in any event it was not me.

yours in tumbling bullets,
Brian Kennedy
(no relation to famous Kennedys)

[quote]Lee Harvey Was a Friend of Mine

I was born in Dallas in 1952,
Lee Harvey moved across the street on Bentley Avenue,
He used to throw the ball to me when I was just a kid,
They say he shot the president—I don’t think he did.

Cho: And Lee Harvey was a friend of mine,
He used to take me fishing all the time,
He used to throw the ball to me when I was just a kid,
They say he shot yhe president but I don’t think he did.

I’ve seen them pictures of him with the family and a gun,
Shadows were pointin’ every-which-a-way;
But only just one sun,
Someone faked those photos; that’s not the way it is,
They say he shot the president; I don’t think he did.

I seen it on the TV when Lee Harvey got gunned down,
Murdered by Jack Ruby—the biggest sleaze in town,
He stuck that gun into his ribs;
Says, "Here’s lookin’ at you, kid,
Ruby killed Lee Harvey—TV proved he did!! [/quote]

Thanks to T. Texas Edwards and the Sickoids and the Asylum Street Spankers.

Brian, it struck me today that it must be incorrect to use the term “pseudo-shooting”. I presume that you feel there was a gun man, he had a gun, and it went off. Or something like that that made it a shooting. Therefore, it could not have been ‘pseudo’, since there clearly was a shooting.

I suggest the term ‘quasi-shooting’.