Fred, the French are multilateralists

opinionjournal.com/best/
In the New York Post, Amir Taheri recounts this “recent bizarre phrase from French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin”:

The head of the Figaro press group went to see him about the kidnapping of two French journalists in Iraq; Raffarin assured him they would soon be freed, reportedly saying, “The Iraqi insurgents are our best allies.”

nypost.com/postopinion/opedc … /29325.htm

See? The French have allies too. They aren’t unilateral.

Well I’ll be a hootynanny:

Damn if you aren’t right about that Mapo. I guess this is the third time today someone has handed me my ass in a sling. I had better just quit while I am ahead. So without further adieu, fred smith v. is limping off the field to lick his wounds or bind his sling and will be back to fight the good fight on Monday.

[quote=“fred smith”]Well I’ll be a hootynanny:

Damn if you aren’t right about that Mapo. I guess this is the third time today someone has handed me my ass in a sling. I had better just quit while I am ahead. So without further adieu, fred smith v. is limping off the field to lick his wounds or bind his sling and will be back to fight the good fight on Monday.[/quote]

Fred, just as well today is friday huh, gives you the whole weekend to lick your wounds and get back into shape :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Had to happen eventually though eh.
:laughing: :laughing: