Fredfest IV: The Final Chapter?

Dear Gang:

Can take up to eight for either Japanese fusion, another kind of fusion or perhaps an Italian feast. Or maybe a return to Muma’s for steak? Cost should be around NT$2,000 per person and we can and will bring our own wine to keep costs down. Please advise of interest and availability. As always, priority to past participants first. What about this Friday? Saturday?

Freddie

[quote=“fred smith”]Dear Gang:

Can take up to eight for either Japanese fusion, another kind of fusion or perhaps an Italian feast. Or maybe a return to Muma’s for steak? Cost should be around NT$2,000 per person and we can and will bring our own wine to keep costs down. Please advise of interest and availability. As always, priority to past participants first. What about this Friday? Saturday?

Freddie[/quote]

fred…

Don’t talk about final chapters… that’s simply too depressing!

Anyway, this is a bit too short notice for me.

And with US beef slated to be back after mid-April, why not wait until then to go to MUMA?

Going somewhere Freda? Is this a Last Supper type gathering?

BroonAppetizer

I guess Muma’s has moved. There’s now a Sonoma Grill where Muma’s was last year. Had lunch there 2 weeks ago

Where’s Muma’s now?

Fred,

I’d like to attend another Fred Fest. This weekend is not so great, though.

I’m with Tigerman on this one. How about someting a little bit later? US beef at Muma’s would be great–just like the first Fred Fest.

What’s this about “final chapters”?

Will try to reschedule. Back from two weeks in DC May 1. Unfortunately, the odds are running about 70-30 that Fredfest IV will be the grand finale.

Someone must have taken over Fred’s account. What’s this talk of final one? Are you moving to Argentina?

I’m with the consensus that this is too short notice but am interested in attending if it is some time later (April, May).

I guess Muma’s has moved. There’s now a Sonoma Grill where Muma’s was last year. Had lunch there 2 weeks ago

Where’s Muma’s now?[/quote]
Muma’s new address is No. 6, Yunong Rd., Shilin,02.28380189

be sure to tell Andrew that Chou Do Fu sent you his way.

[quote=“elektronisk”]Someone must have taken over Fred’s account. What’s this talk of final one? Are you moving to Argentina?

I’m with the consensus that this is too short notice but am interested in attending if it is some time later (April, May).[/quote]

Rumour has it that FS applied for a posting in a country on the old continent and will soon see www.forufransa.fr so the wish to become a moderator on the IP forum will come true at long last!

yes, i guess fredfest just isn’t the same without moi, right Fred? bwahaha.

I gotta admit, I do very much miss those fabulous dinners. Thanks for the memories.

I am up for a night of libations and great food anytime. Lets do the “steak” thing in May…

I’m in just let me know when and where.

Cheers,
Okami