FREE all-you-can-drink for foreign girls

You might want to refine that definition a bit, Erhu. I actually have rock-hard abdominal muscles, and I’m sure I’m not the physique you’re thinking of. :laughing:

You might want to refine that definition a bit, Erhu. I actually have rock-hard abdominal muscles, and I’m sure I’m not the physique you’re thinking of. :laughing:[/quote]

i don’t like all this going thru people shenanigans…it sounds a bit, um, rude…

[quote=“ClubWax”]Because they drink less on average than males.
Because they’re special and you should cherish them.

Tyc00n, sometimes clubs offer a discount to girls in bikinis.
Sometimes they offer a discount for wearing a white shirt. Or maybe a different colored shirt.
Or if your birthday is in a certain month.
Or if you’re a ginger minger.
Sometimes they might offer a discount to foreign males. We do.
350 every Wednesday night.

These are called “promotions”.

They help stimulate business and make club nights more fun and interesting.[/quote]

And because it’s your club, so you can. You forgot that one.

Have an “Australian Night”? Oh God No! Don’t encourage the buggers.[/quote]

Oh, hells no! No Australian men sporting speedos are getting in. Not if EYE have anything to say about it. But no worries, I doubt any of them could pass the abs test anyways…

I don’t care if they’re drink-all-you-can or not, I just want my free foreign girl.

Oh, hells no! No Australian men sporting speedos are getting in. Not if EYE have anything to say about it. But no worries, I doubt any of them could pass the abs test anyways…[/quote]

Thanks Erhu. :fume:

Oh, hells no! No Australian men sporting speedos are getting in. Not if EYE have anything to say about it. But no worries, I doubt any of them could pass the abs test anyways…[/quote]

We INVENTED speedos…and then sold them to you suckers.

Speedos are sexy. Anyone can wear trunks, but not everyone can pull off speedos. I guess Croatian men just have more junk in their trunk… I mean, speedo.

Mr Wax, not sure if anyone asked this already, but what’s in it for me? What do I get if I come to your club?

Btw, you’re a cool guy. You should be a regular poster here. Get a different name, though. Club Wax is a bit dry. :slight_smile:

Hold on, you’re asking what ELSE you get besides the free entry and all the free alcohol you can consume?

Perhaps I could arrange a miltownkid breakdance show?
Or whiskey shots with lupillus?

[quote=“ClubWax”]Perhaps I could arrange a miltownkid breakdance show?
Or whiskey shots with lupillus?[/quote]

You can do that? Hmm.

Well thank you.
I’ve thought about it for awhile now.
How about “tpfkacw”?

Hold on, you’re asking what ELSE you get besides the free entry and all the free alcohol you can consume?
[/quote]
Me in the club, consuming alcohol, that’s a treat for everyone else in the club. But what do EYE get out of it?

Well thank you.
I’ve thought about it for awhile now.
How about “tpfkacw”?[/quote]
Cool name. Very original. :wink:

We INVENTED speedos…and then sold them to you suckers.[/quote]

Ha! No self-respecting American man would ever be caught dead in Speedos EVER.

Here’s a fun game. Go to google image, do a search using the keywords “Australian men”, and count the number of men you see wearing Speedos on the first page. Then, try the same with the keywords “American men”.

We’ll be here waiting for your retraction. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Erhu, stop talking about men in Speedos. It is unbecoming.

I must agree, there shall be no speedos at our event.
I can’t promise to keep the gingers out, however.
Even though we know they have a propensity for aggressiveness that only increases with the consumption of alcohol, we mustn’t discriminate against anyone.
Unless they’re wearing speedos.
I do hope some of you make the event on one or both of the nights.

Here’s a fun game. Go to google image, do a search using the keywords “Australian men”, and count the number of men you see wearing Speedos on the first page. Then, try the same with the keywords “American men”.

We’ll be here waiting for your retraction. Have fun! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Damn you rock…I’ve got nothing ever bad to say about American women except a few of them broke the fuck out of my heart.

We’ll be here waiting for your retraction. Have fun! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Ha! No self-respecting Australian man would ever be caught dead googling ‘Australian / American men’ (unless of course he was gay, but we send them to NZ along with the Sheep-Poodle lovers)

Besides, your logic is flawed! I take it you’ve already done the search and your result came up with more Australian men wearing speedos. Thats simply a reflection on Australian’s physiques and sporty nature. :sunglasses:

Last time I saw lupillus she had graduated from shots to whole bottles. Anyway, she’s not foreign.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]

Besides, your logic is flawed! I take it you’ve already done the search and your result came up with more Australian men wearing speedos. Thats simply a reflection on Australian’s physiques and sporty nature. :sunglasses:[/quote]
Too bad we don’t know any of those Australian men, Erhu :frowning: