Free BJJ Demonstration/Seminar

Hey there Forumosans,

Anyone that is curious about Brazilian Jujitsu or already interested and would like to see what the Black Belt is all about is welcome to come down to the academy.

I think this event will be one part demo and one part seminar. What that means is the first half the event will be for viewing and asking questions.

The second half will be for getting sweaty (if you want to, watching is fine as well.) So if you bring a Gi (that pajama looking suit) or if you bring some clothing you can get sweaty in, we’ll run an intro class as well.

Also, if you already have some experience with BJJ/grappling Pedro might even be up for rolling (I’ll confirm that with him first.)

Jilong Rd. Sec 1, No. 125 2F
基隆路一段125號二楼

taiwanbjj.org/

ANybody who doesn’t hit this up is … foolish, losing out on life, etc… This shit is awesome go and participate. I would but I ain’t there yet. Once in a lifetime oppurtunitey don’ miss out.

Don’t mess with BJJ girls!
motion.tv/video/000012bb/owned-video.html

This event’s happening soon, so get on down there if you want to see it.
It says 3:00 in the title but miltownkid told me 3:30 last night but I guess you better be there at 3 to be safe.
I know nothing about fighting, but I’m going to go watch it.

DANG! I missed this one!
When’s the next one, MTK?

I really want to go and show this hot-shot Brazilian blackbelt he’s not all that! :unamused:
He thinks he can teach women how to defend themselves from attackers? Does he know in Eastern Europe we’re traditionally trained to crush guys with our thighs? Let him try! :smiling_imp:

DANG! I missed this one!

I really want to go and show this hot-shot Brazilian blackbelt he’s not all that! :unamused:
He thinks he can teach women how to defend themselves from attackers? Does he know in Eastern Europe we’re traditionally trained to crush guys with our thighs? Let him try! :smiling_imp:

DANG! I missed this one!

DANG! tripple post