Free Giro d'Italia game

Hello,

With professional cycling becoming more and more popular in Asian I wanted to inform you about the Giro d’Italia game. I am the developer of a popular online Cycling game in the Netherlands and Belgium. The goal of this game is to create a team of 15 riders (with a maximum amount of points), choose 1 team and predict a few extra questions before the start of the Giro d’Italia. This is your cycling team, which can earn points for you in the general, points, mountain and youth classification. It’s also possible to participate against friends in private leagues. Joining this game is free of charge.

We organize this game for the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta a Espana each year, since we started in 2007, because we are such huge cycling fans ourselves. Last year the Tour de France game had 4,500+ users, but almost all are Dutch and Belgian. However, yesterday we finished translating 98% of the game and with only two weeks left we want to inform English speaking cycling fans about this game. Even though this is my first post on this board, I hope this will not be marked as spam, because my goal is to inform cycling fans and the game is free of charge.

The game can be found at giroditaliagame.com.

Kind regards,
Steven

Fantasy cycling league. Kind of funny but I could see this working for cycling fans. All of a sudden you interested if some random guy manages to finish 15th instead of 27th.

nice idea, but:

1. Make the title of the tread more informative so people know it’s a competition
  2. 2 biggies:
    cyclingnews.com/
    bikeforums.net/forum.php