Free Pizza until May 31st

We at Elephant Restaurant are currently training our new pizza chef - Min.
Whilst he is a great team player & hard worker I would like to encourage him further by offering all Forumosans free pizza for the next two weeks.
Our pizza’s are pretty large so your more than welcome to take them home.

To receive your free pizza (valued from $180-$220) all we ask is that you spend a minimum of $300. Thus $600 = 2 free pizzas etc. This deal is valid until May 31st. And is on offer Mondays - Fridays only, from 5pm-9pm.

When placing your order mention to our waiter FORUMOSA & FREE PIZZA and we will discount your bill accordingly.

Our address is: No.208, Sec. 3, Taiwan Boulevard(No.84-10, Sec. 2, Taichung Port Rd) opposite Top City Department store.
Tel: 0923-691953.

台灣大道 3段 208號(中港路二段84-10號)

facebook.com/elephantdish

Look forward to seeing you there.

so its basically just “buy one pizza get one free”… why don’t you write it like that in the title?

That’s not what the deal is at all. Spend NT600 at the restaurant and get two free pizzas to take home. What don’t you understand about that? :homer:

That’s not what the deal is at all. Spend NT600 at the restaurant and get two free pizzas to take home. What don’t you understand about that? :homer:[/quote]

this reply is worthy of a free pizza!

Couldn’t agree with you more Deuce Dropper.

And for the benefit of the educated - Jimi Presley - why don’t you message me your phone number & we’ll arrange a free pizza for you & not to leave you out D Dropper, why don’t you do the same too.

To recap - spend $300 on any menu items & receive a free pizza. If you or your group spend $600 then we will complement you with 2 pizzas. $900 = 3 etc. You can eat them at the restaurant or take them home if you wish.

Thanks for the generous offer, Paul. :bow: I’m not in Taichung, but if I’m ever in the area, I’ll be sure to drop in and say hi.