Free to a Loving Home

One very friendly and affectionate long-haired pale grey neutered tomcat. About three years old, litter-trained. We rescued him from starvation a few months ago and nursed him back to health.

We can’t keep him because he’s totally intolerant of other cats and we have two of our own who now won’t come near our yard.

Not that it should make any difference to your decision, but he’s the kind of cat that stores charge several thousand dollars for.

If you are currently catless but would like a cat who’s totally like a big baby, please post a reply here. Just remember please, he’s easy to care for but a long-term commitment nevertheless.

This sounds suspicious. Why aren’t you keeping him?

Also, why did you have him neutered? Isn’t that kind of cruel with all the nice pussy walking around the streets these days?

[quote=“marky”]This sounds suspicious. Why aren’t you keeping him?

Also, why did you have him neutered? Isn’t that kind of cruel with all the nice pussy walking around the streets these days?[/quote]

Q1:[quote]We can’t keep him because he’s totally intolerant of other cats and we have two of our own who now won’t come near our yard.[/quote]
Q2:We didn’t neuter him (although we would have if he hadn’t been). He was like that when we found him.

Yesteday in a local park I found a mouse in a box. It’s short-tailed, cappucino coloured and not quite adult. I’ve handled it and it doesn’t bite. I could keep it but maybe that’s not such a good idea given that we have two dogs and a cat. Any mouse lovers out there? Drop me a private message or phone me before 6 p.m. on 2363 5448 ext. 22. p.s. I live in Datong District, Taibei and I work near Shida.