French Expert Confirms Secret United Natiions UFO Meeting

[quote]French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO’s

A French aviation expert has come forward to reveal his participation in a secret meeting held at the United Nations New York headquarters that discussed the UFO phenomenon from February 12-14. Gilles Lorant is an attaché to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS- National Center for Scientific Research) which is a government-funded research organization, under the administrative authority of France’s Ministry of Research. He is also a member Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense (IHEDN - the French Organization that produced the 1999 COMETA Report). Both CNRS and IHEDN are prestigious scientific organizations in France, and Lorant was invited to attend the UN meetings in a professional capacity. A report released by a French UFO organization (Federation of European Airplane ), of which Lorant is an executive member, contained a summary of the UN meeting where he describes what happened at the meeting.(excerpt of an interesting article…if you like UFO stuff)
exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-67.htm [/quote]

They’re out there…UFO’s that is… :fedora:

Yeah, that’s the ticket!

:bravo: :bravo: :smiley:

Sure, you make fun of people dropping the soap…

Just how are we supposed to look credible to the aliens now?

Although I am a skeptic by nature, this report seems plausible to me. I wish the anti-UFO people would tell me why I shouldn’t believe it.

Its main suggestions are that

(1) unexplained aerial phenomena are indeed occurring

(2) major governments know this

(3) they don’t know what to make of them (hence the “unexplained” part), but call them “our neighbors” (as a semi-joke, perhaps?)

(4) they care more about their economies, and saving their own political asses

(5) they fear panic and/or economic repercussions if “the truth” were known" (but why? is real estate going down because people want to live on Mars?)

(6) they do not think the status quo (in which UFO enthusiasts are regarded as kooks) will last much longer (but why?)

(7) they take seriously the claims that UFO’s are the product of alien intelligences, and that some “contactees” have encountered their pilots–enough so that they would particularly seek to discredit these contactees. (If they did not believe the contactees, they should encourage more o them to speak out, as a means of discrediting UFO’s in general.)

On a clear sunny day, many years ago, I saw a black disk about the size of maybe 50feet in diameter zoom overhead at about 100feet high . Took it only a few seconds to get to the horizon. Totally silently too. I would call that an Unidentified Flying Object. Saw it while standing on my 4th floor balcony at PeiChee, Wanli. And I had a clear view of the sky to the horizon.

Observed within days of other reports of UFO flying near aircraft near CKS . Wanli is very close to CKS by air.

Strange huh? And no, I wasnt “on” anything.

Well, I’m not an “anti-UFO” person and I don’t know who’s been telling you not to believe in them. I don’t care what you do. Just don’t ask me to believe they’re the result of alien encounters until there’s some clear evidence – CLEAR – that UFOs are the result of aliens.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote]French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO’s

A French aviation expert has come forward to reveal his participation in a secret meeting held at the United Nations New York headquarters that discussed the UFO phenomenon from February 12-14. Gilles Lorant is an attaché to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS- National Center for Scientific Research) which is a government-funded research organization, under the administrative authority of France’s Ministry of Research. He is also a member Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense (IHEDN - the French Organization that produced the 1999 COMETA Report). Both CNRS and IHEDN are prestigious scientific organizations in France, and Lorant was invited to attend the UN meetings in a professional capacity. A report released by a French UFO organization (Federation of European Airplane ), of which Lorant is an executive member, contained a summary of the UN meeting where he describes what happened at the meeting.(excerpt of an interesting article…if you like UFO stuff)
exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-67.htm [/quote]

They’re out there…UFO’s that is… :fedora:[/quote]

“Lorant revealed that a series of UN meetings were held over a three day period. In the meetings there was discussion of a confidential report, prepared by the U.S. Air Force and a branch of the National Guard, concerning the
societal impact
of UFO sightings.”

disclosureproject.org/PressR … evised.htm

IF there is any merit to this, I can understand why the U.S is concerned with “societal impact”

One time I saw a fly as big as a human fist. But I think that is impossible. I think it was some sort of trick of the lights or optical illusion. I wasn’t on anything, either.

Ya I heard about those ones. Those are the Rocky Mountain Barking Anal Dwelling Bot Flies. Got to be careful of those ones. And you think anal probes are uncomfortable.

So there’s a secret meeting at the UN about UFOs. And all they talk about the sightings of UFOs (not aliens). This doesn’t help the “The government knows about aliens” case…

If a drunk Alien spews their guts out, projectile style, and if the shade is of unknown origin, does that qualify for UFO status?
If so, will set about collecting specimens…

Yup,seems to be the case.

And I for one,would realy like to know, what YOU know, what is really being discussed behind closed doors. Obviously if their discussing ufoS they must be discussing who’s flying the fucking things. Grab a folking brain.

Sen. Kennedy: “So, what does everyone think they are–aliens? Time travelers? Archetypal manifestations?”

Kofi Annan: “In that case, why all the bumjabs?”

Bill Gates: “I beg your pardon?”

Angelina Jolie: “It’s a Britishism. He means rectal probes. (Sigh) I do so love Brad…”

Sen. Kennedy: “So it’s true, then. About the rectal probes.”

Kofi Annan. “I thought that information came from YOUR government.”

Sen. Kennedy. "No…as far as we know they just fly around.

Bill Gates. “Let’s invite Oprah to next year’s meeting. Maybe that will bring some clarity.”

And I for one,would realy like to know, what YOU know, what is really being discussed behind closed doors. Obviously if their discussing ufoS they must be discussing who’s flying the fucking things. Grab a folking brain.[/quote]What did I do to deserve that abuse ? I’m the one of the few on here seriously discussing them, I’ve never mentioned anal probes.

If you read the article, they barely mentioned aliens. My point is that aliens were mentioned at most as an unknown, nobody said the government had contact with aliens or has any alien craft, which would be surprising at a top secret UN meeting if it were true.

My apologies. I misinterpeted your post,too many beers last night.

Here is another article re the UN meeting.

ufocasebook.com/2008/unupdate.html

I was going to go into my synopsis as to what I think is going behind closed doors, but I think it would be rather futile.

It is no longer a question of IF we are being visited but why. And how much do the Governments really know? (namely the U.S)
ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GZyIj_SvZ … t_locale=1

Put on your seatbelts,the ride has just begun.

And I for one,would realy like to know, what YOU know, what is really being discussed behind closed doors. Obviously if their discussing ufoS they must be discussing who’s flying the fucking things. Grab a folking brain.[/quote]What did I do to deserve that abuse ? I’m the one of the few on here seriously discussing them, I’ve never mentioned anal probes.

If you read the article, they barely mentioned aliens. My point is that aliens were mentioned at most as an unknown, nobody said the government had contact with aliens or has any alien craft, which would be surprising at a top secret UN meeting if it were true.[/quote]

Some folks probably thought anal probes was a better subject then UFOs. I always thought it was a giant hoax until I saw one !! And the fact that people have been seeing them all over has got to mean something.

They are saying UFOs brought the intellect that developed the pyramids, the spinx, plus some structures in south america I forget.

And there seems to have been quite a few sightings in Taiwan too, of all places. Maybe aliens walk on Earth already? Maybe they are the Chinese? Who knows? You know, good at math, kinda robotic, slanted eyes, ?? Just kidding Just kidding !! Being half Chinese , I get some poetic license. Plus the license to wash and iron my own clothes here in the good old.

I think it would be cool to see one, fairly close, but not too close.

But I like the idea, whether they’re real or not; you know, the idea that this sad, rundown joint might not be all there is.

[quote=“Bob Welch”]Now you know it’s a meaningless question
To ask if those stories are right
'Cause what matters most is the feeling
You get when you’re hypnotized[/quote]

I’ve met people who seem trustworthy to me, who have reported seeing things in the sky that could not possibly be natural. For example, a giant black rectangle hovering over California (well, part of California) in broad daylight. I believe this.

The suggestion that they piloted by space aliens strikes me as premature, and does not explain their reported behavior very satisfactorally. (Visiting earth in disguise, I mean–not the rectal probes.)

So, the claim that the government knows they exist, but doesn’t know what they are, strikes me as very plausible. As does the image of government officials giving priority to the economy.

What confuses me is, why would they anticipate panic from the general public over such an announcement? I think we would be more likely to see religious responses–increased churchgoing on one hand, New Age-type activity on the other (like the welcome committee on the roof during “Independence Day”, or the similar crowd in “Mars Attacks”). Maybe some people would try to shoot at them. Anyway, it’s not like UFO’s would suddenly fill the skies as a result of a government announcement. Life would go on more or less as before.

Who’s “they”? Erich von Daeniken? The pyramids would be pretty shitty for aliens. Now if they had built them hovering in the air, or with the pointy part at the bottom, now that would be impressive!

liveleak.com/view?i=569_1200944760

UFO sighting in Taiwan?