French Expert Confirms Secret United Natiions UFO Meeting

You probably saw a hummingbird…i’ve seen some that are tiny and they beat their wings very rapidly so it’s hard to make out what they are… or moth. Taiwan has the biggest moths in the world, if it happened in Taiwan for that matter. Otherwise you were having a temporary hallucination and I guess that is possible too.

You probably saw a hummingbird…I’ve seen some that are tiny and they beat their wings very rapidly so it’s hard to make out what they are… or moth. Taiwan has the biggest moths in the world, if it happened in Taiwan for that matter. Otherwise you were having a temporary hallucination and I guess that is possible too.[/quote]
No. It was definitely a fly, black with the large compound eyes. It happened when I was a boy in Oklahoma. I was at summercamp with the Boy Scouts, coming up a trail after swimming in the creek and it was sitting on a leaf, not flapping it’s wings. My hypothesis is that it somehow got magnified by a drop of water on my eyeball. Who knows? The mind can play some weird tricks.

Were you able to make out the pilot, though? That’s the real question.

I’ve been watching this story unfold in the last few days and there seems to be some incosistencies. I give it 50/50 until there is some documented proof.