French student in Singapore pulling her eyes mocking Asians

“I am clearly not racist”

How did she go to Harvard when she can barely make a sentence?

2 Likes

A Harvard “diploma” on ethnicity in the workplace. That’s probably one of those Harvard extension things you do online.

Ask her if she’d sleep with an Asian guy. If she says yes, then she can say whatever she wants.

2 Likes

She’s obviously a moron, but here comes the Internet lynch-mob ready to ruin another life over a stupid lapse in judgment.

13 Likes

It’s pretty dog eat pretty dog in the modelling world.

1 Like

Sooo sensitive

5 Likes

If she was racist why would she be wearing an Asian dress? Just seems to be trying to have fun posing for a photo

2 Likes

Sounds like said mob aren’t above making stuff up:

(Editor’s note: A previous version of this article attributed a caption involving “ching chong” to the above photo. We have since corrected this to reflect that it was actually the caption of a separate Instagram post.)

Sure, she’s a idiot. But no need to waste man-hours on investigations and ‘taking appropriate action’.

beforeik.o, OTOH, sounds like one of those scary people who would start organising reeducation camps if she ever got into politics.

3 Likes

Ok a person is pointing out a racial facial feature and imitating it. Maybe to mock maybe to mimic. I think the the world has more important pressing problems at hand.

4 Likes

well if thats all Singapore has to worry about…thats pretty dang good.
Plus shes cute so its ok. Its harmless. Shes just trying to look asian with the dress and trying to make the “chinese” eyes. Which a lot of people find cute.

1 Like

its a 4 letter word spelled M.O.N.E.Y

or was it another 4 letter word spelled S.E.X ?

(addition is not tommys strength )

she is getting her fifteen mins of fame non ?

Who wants that kind of 15 minutes? :roll_eyes:

apparently some people do

1 Like

I checked out beforeik.o’s instagram, the one claiming racism, and wow what a stuck up person. Not that many followers yet, but trying to benefit from all this publicity. You can’t really argue logic with these “instagram celebrity” wannabes.

Seems she asked for the photo to be taken down, which the other french student did, and now she pinned that photo on her own instagram and is demanding a public sincere apology from the student. :rofl: The french student already gave an apology. It seems like it’s more about the publicity and gaining followers for herself than doing what’s right.

I think I’ll donate to the french student’s harassment / libel lawsuit

1 Like

Reminds of Gigi Hadid.

She did NOT go to Harvard. Harvard extension let’s in anybody.

wut

Well I hate Gigi Hadid so I just find it funny.

1 Like