FRIENDS DVDs

Hiya,

anyone got any season of Friends on DVD I can borrow?

I’m planning a TV Media class for my students and need something easy and with subtitles, but I don’t wanna buy it…

Thanks

jds

We rented one at our local video store; might want to try that. Worked out to NT$7.5 per episode in our case.

[quote]That’s an idea.[/quote] :blush:

I have seasons 1 and 10 that you can borrow but getting them from Tuchen to you might be more hassle than they are worth. Nonetheless . . .
Actually, your kiddys might like Simpsons. I also have one of those.
PM me if you want to try to arrange.

we have a pile of them here too, about 5 seasons i think. before the arrival of the boy, the wife used them to practice often.

if your video store ain’t got naught, let me know. closer than the tuchen source?

[quote=“Enigma”]I have seasons 1 and 10 that you can borrow but getting them from Tuchen to you might be more hassle than they are worth. Nonetheless . . .
Actually, your kiddys might like Simpsons. I also have one of those.
PM me if you want to try to arrange.[/quote]
Yeah, we’ll be using the simpsons too…but I wanted to get some real people talking.

and I have a secret source who might just satisfy my Friends needs, but I’ll use you guys as my backup. :slight_smile:

thanks

Forumosa: people helping jdsmith…I mean helping people :blush:

JD, if you want to come, just do so. This is the age of Brokeback Mountain so nobody is gonna kick up too much of a fuss. No need to bother with all the code words.

EDIT Oops, “come out” not “come” :blush:

wtf???

:laughing: :laughing:

JDsmith wrote [quote]wtf??? [/quote]

WTF do you mean by “WTF”? It’s bleedin’ obvious that FRIENDS is way GAY!!!

[quote=“jdsmith”]Hiya,

I’m planning a TV Media class for my students and need something easy and with subtitles, but I don’t wanna buy it…

Thanks

jds[/quote]

Don’t you need permission to use it for a class?

[quote=“jdsmith”]Yeah, we’ll be using the simpsons too…but I wanted to get some real people talking.[/quote]Homer is more real than that plastic Jennifer Alliston will ever be. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Muzha Man”][quote=“jdsmith”]Hiya,

Thanks

jds[/quote]

Don’t you need permission to use it for a class?[/quote]

My wife says it’s ok. :wink: