Friendster.com

http://www.friendster.com

This is really interesting - in a six degrees of separation kind of way… :sunglasses:

What are you doing looking for blind dates on the Net for anyway? Were you not recently married?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bad bad boy. But who am I to speak. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Does your wife know about this?

Swinging?

Yeah, but it didn’t work out. I’m going to TU on Saturday. Want to come?

See, it pays to do IT alone sometimes. :wink:

Boss, Alleycat, I just e-mailed an invitation to you guys…

I am on friendster.com, but mainly to get re-connected with old HS / College friends. Using friendster.com to date…hm… I wouldn’t dare to do that… because who knows, I might end up dating my friend’s ex!!! :shock: (I don’t like left-overs)

~MiakaW~

i’ve gotten in touch with some long lost school friends through friendster. what is kinda annoying is when people i’m not sure i would classify as good friends ask me to add them as a friend. rejecting them is pretty mean, so i just add them. i’d rather keep my list an actual list of friends instead of acquaintances, but what can you do?

oh yeah, miakaw is in my network somewhere. another thing friendster is good for is to show you how few degrees of seperation exist in smaller social groups(like the asian american community).

I am 2 degrees away from Utada Hikaru. I’m thinking of asking her out. What do you think?

friendster.com/user.jsp?id=1175982

Or how about Her?