Frog in a sock present: THE LAST MINUTE 2015 New Year’s Eve Party (跨年夜派對)

frog in a sock present: THE LAST MINUTE 2015 New Year’s Eve Party (跨年夜派對)

What will you be doing on the final night of 2014? Every single bar, pub and club in Taiwan will be having some kind of celebrations, but New Year’s Eve is about spending the last few moments of 2014 with friends. Remember all those days dancing around the pool for #havana2014? What about the awesomeness that was Resurrection 5 at the Red Theater?

This December 31, frog in a sock presents THE LAST MINUTE 2015 New Year’s Eve Party (跨年夜派對)

frog in a sock is hosting a pop-up nightclub in BAC Chocolate World (BAC巧克力世界), right next to the Living Mall (京華城) on Bade Road, with some of the best DJs Taiwan has to offer. This two floor restaurant will be transformed into a disco for one night only so that people can move and groove into 2015.

DJs:
dj noodles
facebook.com/DJNoodlesTaiwan
mixcloud.com/DJNoodlesTaipei/
No introduction is needed for this bad ass DJ who has been a DMC champion, a Red Bull Thre3style judge, head of Bounce on Decks, and is releasing her CD, #makesomefunkynoise, on this night. She has samurai skills while rocking the dancefloor.

DJ Marcus Aurelius - 馬克思
facebook.com/DJMarcusA1
soundcloud.com/djmarcusa
twitter.com/djmarcusa
From pools to beaches to roller skating rinks to ice rinks to silent discos to big clubs to underground spots to celebrity-filled private events, Aurelius knows what it takes to make every last person shake their tailfeather on the dancefloor ever single time.

NeKBRACE
facebook.com/NeKBRACE
soundcloud.com/nekbrace
Straight outta the wrestling ring to the DJ booth, NeKBRACE has been suplexing audiences for the past few years with his fine mix of trap, twerk, hip-hop and R&B.

UPPITY
soundcloud.com/mr-uppity
The return of the funky one! Uppity is a producer and DJ who will be flying back to Taipei on December 30 to make his long-awaited return to Isla Formosa. Expect nothing but funky and soulful house sounds that shake the room.

DJ CROSS CUTZ
facebook.com/djcrosscutz
mixcloud.com/crosscutz/
Cross Cutz has made quite a splash in the scene in Taiwan even though he arrived less than a year ago. He will be making the dancefloor funky all night long.

DJ A L 黃瑋倫
mixcloud.com/djal-huang/
A two time Red Bull Thre3style contestant, DJ AL has recently headlined Room 18 and rocked the building to the ground.

+BOUNCE ON DECKS DJs

MC Dallas Waldo
facebook.com/dallaswaldo
facebook.com/DissRapBattleLeague
Always fresh to death, Dallas Waldo has brought battling in Chinese to Taiwan with DissRBL. On NYE, he’ll be hypemanning the shit out of the crowd until people’s hands are permanently in the air.

DRESS CODE
Fly

TIX
NT$800 presale NT$1000 at the door (includes 1 drink)

BAC Chocolate World BAC巧克力世界 123, Bade Rd Sec 4, Taipei City (台北市八德路四段123號) Across from the Living Mall (京華城)

What do u mean by “FLY” as a dress code?

Ahahah ok thank you!

Of course if you was to turn up dressed as a fly it would be quite amusing. :sunglasses:

this is pretty fly

also this

but seriously, just try and look nice. semi-formal-ish or dress to impress. something like that. I’m gonna wear a new suit.

if you need tickets, feel free to message me here, on Fbook (facebook.com/djmarcusa), or on what’s app at 0981.009.343, and I’ll gladly find a way to get you them.

Only 9 days left!!

I’m at main station all day Tuesday. Hit me up if you need tix