From MCU 2019

You keep using that phrase, and you cite two particular quotes I’ve used. Tempo (along with many) have also repeatedly agreed that it far from constitutes as a “personal attack.” Ok, at the risk of being redundant, let’s break that down:

Particularly obvious to everyone that you have not just a disdain, but a “flaaaaming” one, considering how much you hover around the topic that, if you honestly didn’t have such burning ℰℳÕ𝒯𝓲õ𝒩𝓢 for it, then

1. why hover, and then weeks later,
  2. re-stoke issues on that same content?

Again, I’m going to quote myself:

I get it, sometimes personal issues are tender and sensitive to you, and you may not want to share every detail. But if you’re gonna be so blatant and loud about it, and drag everyone else along with your crusade, then best provide some good reasons for that behavior.

So now, your favorite quote to source from me:

You’ve been given many opportunities to explain your intents, and to explain from what angle you’re slicing the issues you’ve repeatedly claimed to want to truly discuss. We have been more than generous in our attempts to try to gauge your POV, especially as they relate to the topic you’ve posted under. You have chosen to repeatedly ignore them. Not to mention how much data, and sources, and counter-assessments you’ve chosen to ignore – in favor of engaging in selective ignorance, and unleashing repetitive, unilateral tantrums. Certainly looks like an accurate assessment of your behavior. If anything, at this point it feels even too mild and underestimation of an assessment.

Also looks like someone loves to whine about it when they get called out on their B.S.