From Re: Looking for Ladyboys

[quote=“John”]
Thanks to those who posted and showed considerable resistant by not turning this into a nightmare-to-moderate thread.[/quote]

All due respect John, I think there are few, if any posters that would create a “nightmare” for you. 2013 and all. That said, I’d like to respectfully ask what was so objectionable that my welcoming Threadkiller back deserved a trip to the bin. It was the first time he posted since the split and I was truly glad to see him posting here.

Moved this to Feedback, so that the original thread can stay on topic.
I binned both posts because they were off-topic.
I used my cellphone, and the moderator panel does not work well…so I had a choice, leave it, or bin it. I chose binning.

[quote=“John”]Moved this to Feedback, so that the original thread can stay on topic.
I binned both posts because they were off-topic.
I used my cellphone, and the moderator panel does not work well…so I had a choice, leave it, or bin it. I chose binning.[/quote]

Fair Dinkum. And respect to your decision. Just sorry TK’s first attempt to post here since the “split” was met thusly. I have sung on about how we are more laissez faire since the split and well…you know.

Well, I actually took action because YOU reported the post as being off topic.

Erm…no I didn’t.

Ha…ok…sorry…my apologies. Anyway, when I got the new post email notification I saw that it had been reported and tried to move it, but as I wrote, not easy on the cellphone…so…I binned it.