Fruit tip: Pineapple is great!

Even I live and grow up here for life, I was surprized to have so delicious pineapple the other day. They are cheap and tasty recently! Deal may go like 2 for TWD50 (and readily peeled) only! :lick:

If you like the pineapples, try the mangoes. Double :lick:

Blend them together, and add some rum! Yum! :lick:

Omigosh! Taiwan punch! :lick:

I was out on Orchid Island back in April and had the most delicious pineapple of my life…

Fresh, sweet, succulent and dipped in that brilliant, cobalt blue sea off the bow of the dive boat between dives.

Fruit Perfection.

Anyone got good recommendations for pineapple salsa? I really like making mango salsa, and pineapple ought to be as good and cheaper.

You mean Mango/pineapple and rum? Do you have a ratio? I’d love to try.

I have a pineapple feast about twice a week. Best pineapple I’ve ever eaten, I’m hooked.

Try this - get a bottle of any vodka, two cut pineapple and a glass jar. Stuff the jar with pineapple and then pour the vodka over and let sit in the fridge for a week. Serve straight over ice in a lowball. Use a pineapple garnish if you want it to look pretty.

Jus dun et de frut :no-no:

You can do that? I mean, I’d be tempted; a week is a long time! :lick:

Pineapple is not great.

It’s good, but not great.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]Pineapple is not great.

It’s good, but not great.[/quote]

Sorry, but you’re wrong.
Pineapple is great.
Mrs. the chief, who is somewhat of a juicing fool, has been whipping up pineapple juice with coconut and a touch of honey the last couple weeks.
Even without rum, it’s transcendental.
Also, there just ain’t much in the world better than vanilla ice cream with chunks of piney-apple on top.

Pineapple is great.

Just got back from Nantou. Thy have tons of pineapple farms over there. What a pleasant trip that was!

“Do you like piña coladas/
and getting caught in the rain?/
La la la…”

Eating too much pineapple makes my tongue go numb…

Mix it with some passion fruit and my throat starts to close up and I have breathing problems…

It’s bad stuff, bad I tell yah… But oooh so tasty…

“Do you like piña coladas/
and getting caught in the rain?/
La la la…”[/quote]

#1 All Time Best Gag on Cheers

Coach is working the bar

This yuppie lawyer type comes up and orders a beer.
Coach doesn’t say a word, he just reaches across the bar, grabs the guy’s tie and cuts it right off with a big pair of scissors.
Still not saying anything or cracking a smile, he throws the tie into the blender, dumps some vodka in, and turns it on.
After a few seconds, he stops the blender, grabs the jug and yells
“Who wants a mai tai???”

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Get som fesh pineapple , slice it , soak it in water for awhile so that it does not burn up easilly ad then BBQ it. :lick: :lick: Both sides should be lightly browned. If you don’t have a BBQ, use an oven…yummmies.

I used to be allergic to pineapple. One small bit and I go down with a high fever for days. Now i can eat it, but I dont like it.

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake used to be one of my mom’s specialities. It sure was good.

This one’s a real goodie: southernfood.about.com/od/pineap … 50924a.htm

A less spicy one: wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2118

One with black beans and corn: allrecipes.com//Recipe/pineapple … etail.aspx

Simple and tasty: find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recip … _id=656192