Fu-Cheng (Strip Club) (formerly The Paradise Club)

Apparently there is a place in Taizhong where its only $500 NT per hour, they are Vietnamese girls… never been there so I can’t verify that, but I can get the address from one of the guys in the office if you want.

You have to be careful in those places… :wink:

Has it been featured in Next Magazine yet? If not, it won’t be long, I’m guessing. Anyway, naked or not? That’s the burning question. Naked or not? And local girls or foreign?

No, it hasn’t been featured in Next Magazine but AFAIK, the people from that magazine are regular customers of another club. :wink:

All of the girls are local. We have no foreign girls. Come see for yourself. :smiley:

ARE THEY NAKED??? You still haven’t answered the most important question. I’m not interested in underwear displays. Come on man, spill!

You’ll have to find out the answer to that question in person. :smiley:

No way. It sounds like you’re trying to get me to pay good money to see some bras and panties. Very evasive indeed. You’re advertising yourself as a strip club – an expensive one at that. Strip clubs feature naked women. Are yours? It’s a simple enough question.

LoL! We’re not another “Hooters” if that’s what you’re getting at. Yes, you’ll definitely see them in the flesh. The only thing that doesn’t come off is the thong. :wink:

Oh, and did I mention the wicked lap dance? :smiling_imp:

And the fact that the girl stays by your side throughout the entire time you are there?

shouldnt this thread be in the men’s room?

of i forgot we dont have one,

as you were…

i suggest we nominate an intrepid explorer to sally forth on an all expenses paid investigative mission to test the quality of the merchandise…any candidates?

Not naked, then. Thank you.

There are other clubs that strip completely and do “other” things. The girls there aren’t very pretty and it isn’t as classy. If that’s your kind of thing, I can take you to another club that belongs to a friend.

It’s a very very long time since I paid to see a naked girl. In fact, I never have. But thanks for the offer. :wink:

Let’s hope the goodfellas get it right this time around. The location is much better than the previous club (Showtime).

Actually, people go to these clubs not just to see naked girls… hmm, kinda hard to explain it here. The first time you go to one of these clubs, you’ll understand why. :slight_smile:

The Showtime type of club just doesn’t work here in Taiwan. Cultural differences perhaps?

Perhaps…

There are lots of perks for our customers. I have refrained from posting them here since it might be inappropriate. Either give me a call or send me SMS and I will call you back. I’ll be glad to give you all the details over the phone.

Cheers!

[quote=“Nonsequitur”]There are lots of perks for our customers. I have refrained from posting them here since it might be inappropriate. Either give me a call or send me SMS and I will call you back. I’ll be glad to give you all the details over the phone.

Cheers![/quote]

Seems an interesting way to make a living.

Supplement to your day job?

How does it work with tips? I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in jiudian in Taiwan (not my own money, of course), and I know how quickly those hundreds can disappear - one for every hot towel on your neck, one for every drink poured, one for every time a girl leaves, blinks, does almost anything.