Fun Recipe Thread

[b]Note to Moderators/Administrators:

I’m posting this here because I don’t know where it ought to properly go.[/b]

Here is an easy recipe for the holiday season:

[color=red]Deliciously Addictive Artichoke Spread[/color]

One (1) can (about 12-16oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained
and chopped (these are available at Jason’s at 101)

One (1) 4 oz can diced green chilis, drained (I use fresh green chilis… about four of them… Cut out and discard the seeds)

3/4 cup mayo

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I use the good stuff from the grocery store at Breeze)

Mix well! Sprinkle with cayenne pepper or paprika.

Serve with crackers hot or cold.

This is the flounder forum.
Cook about a cup of grits and add a half a pint oysters to the grits.
Place flounder (about two pounds, cut down the middle and deboned) on a greased pan and open the side flaps. Lay on a layer of collards, then spoon on some oyster grits mixture and drop some clumps of crab meat on top of that, repeat the layering until you run out of stuff, two or three layers.
Fold the sides over and tie up with clean cotton string. Dot with three or four pats of butter and cover loosely with a sheet of foil. Bake at 325 for about a half hour, then check for doneness - don’t overcook, just until the fish flakes easily with a fork

What are grits?

Here’s mine anyway:

Take a kilo of strawberries, wash and cut into smaller pieces.

Place them in a big bowl.

Pour champagne liberally over them until they’re just covered.

Leave for 30 minutes or so to let the flavour flood out.

Get naked with a beautiful person of your preferred gender and orientation, slop champagne-soaked strawberries all over each other’s bare bodies and lick/suck them off.

Whipped cream may be added at your own discretion. Or put it on and then whip it.

Tip: Drink the remaining champagne with your partner while your strawbs are marinating.

Merry Christmas.

Here’s one I saw on a cooking show with Nigella something-or-other:

SLUT RED RASPBERRIES IN CHARDONNAY JELLY

Nigella: [i]You might think that no recipe could live up to this title. It

Ground corn. Gritty consistency. Mmmm Mmmm.

ALDI Roulette *):

Buy canned food, lot’s of it. Fill your bathtub (or a bucket) with water and throw all the cans in. Wait for an hour or so until the labels have become loose and detached. Remove by hand where necessary.
Now randomly pick a few cans, empty them into one pot and cook the stuff. Enjoy!

*) named after a German food discounter