Fun things to do when the bombs start falling

I did say he might have been kidding. I can’t remember where I saw him write that.

Do what I did and take it with a pinch of salt. Or maybe Bassman knows something we don’t (?).

You don

Perhaps the entire statement is true but then again there are nearly as many people that voted for KMT than those that voted for DPP. So it seems the will of the people is (nearly) equally divided.

Anyhow, I am not worried unless the PLA starts moving or the first missiles are flying.

Perhaps the entire statement is true but then again there are nearly as many people that voted for KMT than those that voted for DPP. So it seems the will of the people is (nearly) equally divided.[/quote]
This must be one of those “technical majorities” that you like to belittle, eh?

Hmm… From what i see, i don’t think that war is something to be overlooked. With the current status of the world as i see it. (US V.S. ISLAM) I’d think that US would have their hands full to even think about China VS Taiwan situation. Money is the key here. As long as china could buy weapons, i think it’s only a matter of time. And the US is not the only country that sells weapons of warfare , let me remind you. I mean if there’s global chaos do you think Russia (which by the way is a neighbor of China) would stand side by side with the US? Doh i don’t think so. I know i should write a book about my conspiracy theories, but hey i’m not the only one who thinks this is possible. Anyway as i have said, it’s just a matter of time and situation. And i surely hope that Taiwan doesn’t just rely on US support on this. Cause unless taiwan has more aces hidden up their sleeves, i don’t think war would be avoidable.

I have my theories on how this war could or should happen, but i tend to be a bit of a jinx. When i talk about bad things like this, they actually happen, so i guess i’ll just shut up about it, hehe!

Part of why i would hate to see the war is …
If a war really erupts between Taiwan and China . And we see the situation in Palestine. And the Muslims around the world. It just looks like the prediction Nostradamus made about Religion, language, and the end of the World. I know this is a bit of a long shot, but if this came true, i just hope NASA had already figure out how we can all live in Mars. :smiley: :smiling_imp:

Note:
This post was written with a cup of Nescafe and 3 sticks of cigarretes.
If you feel that i’m out of my mind or feels like this post is inappropriate, then just blame it on caffeine and nicotine :wink:

What would I do for fun? I’d paint a big chunk of fabric to resemble a target, put it on the ground, and then laugh and point toward the mainland if a missile missed it. If it hit it, though, I don’t think I’d laugh. Well, maybe for a nanosecond. :wink:

:raspberry:

[quote=“EOD”] During Taiwan