Funniest poster

I found another top one:

Maoman in the “Bizarre English names” thread commenting on the girl who calls herself Sandy but spells it “Maroon” (or something).

Maoman’s comment:
You see, that’s Tongyong Pinyin.

:laughing:

Iris

Hartzell’s got my vote.

J.

Latest breaking News:

Butternuts now at 21 posts - constistantly less funny. Still has spurts of humor, but perhaps not getting the top spot for long.

moderators don’t count - even hartzell or sandman - because they have their own (covert) forum (i bet). :wink:

I vote for guest.

Not me…,

another one.

segue.com.tw/viewtopic.php?t=5819 is a humorous little thread… actually it’s getting a little weird near the end there.

Anybody notice how Sandman has gone all quiet since not winning this popular vote?
C’mon man, worse things could happen :wink:

Harrumph! Actually, I’ve just got back from a refreshing 10-day trip around Taiwan, during which I did not so much as look at a computer.

Anyone want to know about the BEST easily accessible, free hot springs in Taiwan? Wenshan hot spring, 2.8 km further on from Tienshang in Taroko gorge. Outstanding!

And I thought you’d fallen into a ‘whatr yu lookin’ at Jimmy?’ match with a mirror…
:wink:

Wenshan? Yeah, nice. Haven’t been there in years. Very pleasant of an evening, some candles etc.

Run a hot bath and poach some bad eggs in it.

I hereby nominate Judge Melty. True, he’s only two for two so far, and we know that even Rory Butternuts couldn’t keep it up for long (sorry Rory, I’m just repeating what others have said), but His Honor is off to a good start.

Judge Melty:

As self-appointed arbiter of all prosecutors’ (moderators’) actions on these forums, I find no fault with Maoman’s logic.

Idiocy, rudeness, foulmouthed behaviour and blasphemy are to be tolerated (nay applauded) on these forums.

So long as they have a point.

Pork-choppery, on the other hand, is not.

(alsdfjslakdjflksdajf’s point is well made.)

I find in favour of the prosecution.

Alien:

What, pray tell, is pork-choppery?? Sounds undigestible.

Judge Melty

According to the 34th edition of Dewhurst’s Legal Dictionary, “pork-choppery” is:

“Such action or behaviour on the part of an individual that would lead a reasonable man to consider such action or behaviour to approximate to that which, under similar conditions, might be expected of a pork chop.”