Funny Picture of the Day

Since it’s Ghost Month:

“whenever I wash a spoon”

[quote=“Icon”]
Guys, you know it is Ghost Month, right? Just talking about timing… :whistle:[/quote]

you mean day of the dead AKA dia de los muertos? thought that was november

Man, we are not in Mexico for Dia de Muertos (but don’t worry, we have the special bread and the embassy organizes a nice celebration every year :wink: ). Here, you have a whole month of pyros, I mean, pietal shows of affection in the form of burning money, houses, cars and other stuff for the souls in the afterlife to have money to bride, eh, buy what they need in The Other Side. And I am NOT kidding!

I thought “she must be screwing with me” when you said folks here are committing arson and property damage to celebrate the dead, and then I read:

So. Slightly confused though I am still inclined to bet even across the great pacific ocean people here aren’t crazy enough to burn $$$.

See here: Is It Just Me, or Is Ghost Month Especially Over the Top This Year?
Who wants to go on a "zombie walk" for ghost month?

Paper (spiritual) money and credit cards, paper cars, paper houses, and other goodies I will not mention but supposedly departed souls need. For the burning, just stick your nose out the window. The air is toxic.

Ehem, and to keep on topic:

HEY! Don’t mess with Venkman, Stanz and Spengler! And don’t leave Zeedmore out!

Cooking is an art form.

Boy goes down on girl. She tells him what to do. He’s thinking:

Ehem, keeping up with the adult humor:

Brilliant enough for a “recommend”. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hehehe! Made me laugh twice! Once when I saw it and again when I posted it. Darn funny.

“fucking hot pockets”

“Hamster is always watching you”

[quote=“Rockefeller”]“Hamster is always watching you”

[/quote]
That little bugger is just glad he got out of that cage!