Funny Picture of the Day

Capitalism at its finest!

No, no, no. The real proof of love:

[quote=ā€œIconā€]No, no, no. The real proof of love:

[/quote]

So, I am not the only person in the world who clean that part of the toilet?? I am not alone??

You single? Unbelievable.

Iā€™m engaged, but I used to do that even when single. :smiley:

Iā€™m engaged, but I used to do that even when single. :smiley:[/quote]

Which is why you are now engaged. Congratulations!

[quote=ā€œNovaspesā€][quote=ā€œIconā€]No, no, no. The real proof of love:

[/quote]

So, I am not the only person in the world who clean that part of the toilet?? I am not alone??[/quote]

I donā€™t think it means you clean it, but you care enough to aim.

[quote=ā€œTexMexā€][quote=ā€œNovaspesā€][quote=ā€œIconā€]No, no, no. The real proof of love:

[/quote]

So, I am not the only person in the world who clean that part of the toilet?? I am not alone??[/quote]

I donā€™t think it means you clean it, but you care enough to aim.[/quote]

When there is a lady in the house the real gentleman sits. Iā€™m sorry that many fellow men seem to be so insecure about their masculinity to believe it hinges on whether they stand while peeing or that have such stressful lives to absolutely need to save the 30 seconds extra that sitting requires.

[quote=ā€œNovaspesā€][quote=ā€œIconā€]No, no, no. The real proof of love:

[/quote]

I clean that part once a month and Iā€™m single still :aiyo:

[quote=ā€œNovaspesā€]
When there is a lady in the house the real gentleman sits. Iā€™m sorry that many fellow men seem to be so insecure about their masculinity to believe it hinges on whether they stand while peeing or that have such stressful lives to absolutely need to save the 30 seconds extra that sitting requires.[/quote]

For me sitting to pee is like using one of this, nothing to do masculinity or been a gentleman, you just grab your dog and point it in the bowl whether you have a female in your house or you live alone.

Really nothing to prove or donā€™t here but sitting for 10 seconds max pee sounds retarded.

[quote=ā€œNovaspesā€]

When there is a lady in the house the real gentleman sits. Iā€™m sorry that many fellow men seem to be so insecure about their masculinity to believe it hinges on whether they stand while peeing or that have such stressful lives to absolutely need to save the 30 seconds extra that sitting requires.[/quote]
I sit and pee cause it is the only opportunity I get everyday to play Candy Crush.

I sit if I feel lazy or I have something to check on the phone.

i canā€™t pee straight when Iā€™m drunk, or when Iā€™m still asleep after the alarm has just gone off. Sitting is also quieter for my wife who complains if I wake her upā€¦

But then you donā€™t get the desired acoustics from your hot urine plunging into the water from maximum height.

But then you donā€™t get the desired acoustics from your hot urine plunging into the water from maximum height.[/quote]

You mean the same heavenly sound my former housemate was blessing me with every time he had to go to the bathroom? Try sipping your lemonade with a loud pissing sound in your ears! :slight_smile:

cartoon here. mildly :nsfw:

thatā€™s actually not true. But still funny.

With all thatā€™s happening in Taiwan, I think Iā€™ll move to Japan. Much cooler:

ā€œWell his name isnā€™t Captain Earth now is it?ā€