Funny Picture of the Day

Just for the fun of it… :slight_smile: I can not be serious… :blush:

Disney Princesses with Steve Buscemi’s Eyes

So many mistakes at work today. Seriously, like this big

.facebook_1412399723739 by Bolita5, on Flickr

Love them, specially the friendly invitation to cannibalism.

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10299944_483470715087831_6883497975974889565_n.jpg?oh=8e2a41b43cf8e9ed590d78fd84502cfd&oe=54C04937

Well, that’s one way.

My Bobby’s life:

Mi gozo en un pozo.

[quote=“jesus80”]Mi gozo en un pozo.

[/quote]

That is because there are two types. The original copyrighted thing is highly controllable, the cheaper than Made in China ones can even fly away… to never be seen again. Or as we have seen here, commit seppaku.

[quote=“jesus80”]Mi gozo en un pozo.

[/quote]

let it go~~ let it go~~~

Like a moth to the flame. She led a short, shining existence, and had just had enough. I’m out!

Little warning to parents about buying the real thing for their kids. Sucks, sorry.

Oh crap.

Revenge of the barcode scanner

Please!

[quote=“hansioux”][quote=“jesus80”]Mi gozo en un pozo.

[/quote]

let it go~~ let it go~~~

[/quote]

I’ve read online that these aren’t some design flaw. The toy is designed to be played indoors, and it says so on the box. There is a mechanism for the toy to fly up if it detects upward draft and line up with that upward draft. They wanted the toy to fall down, detects the floor or palm of a person, and then fly upwards.

In the outdoor gif, there was probably wind blowing, and the toy just did what it was supposed to. As for the fireplace, the heat is creating an upwards draft, so the toy moved towards it.